Find better matches with our advanced matching system
22 • F • Houston, TX
- Last Online
- Today – 2:21pm
- 5′ 5″ (1.65m)
- Body Type
- Cancer, and it’s fun to think about
- Working on Ph.D program
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids, but wants them
- Likes dogs
I am originally from Michigan but I love it down here in Texas!
I am currently just living life and seeing what it brings me!
MUSIC: House, Pop, Rap and Hip/Hop, Top 40, Stuff I can dance to, and maybe a little country (it is still growing on me!)
Books: Anything that has to do with people and drugs - I liked to read about how people mess up their lives with drugs so I would have never tried any of it.
4. Laughter and Humor - I love laughing and most times once I start laughing everyone around me laughs. This is not because whatever I was laughing at was necessarily funny, they just laugh at how hard I'm laughing and the noises I make.
5. My contacts/glasses - have had glasses since I was 4 and a half. I still remember finding out I need glasses, not a good memory but now I embrace it.
6. Working out - my way to get rid of stress as well as you feel better about yourself when you work out. People who don't workout at all don't really care about themselves. I'm not saying crazy amounts that I do right now being a college athlete but a couple of times a week.
My friends - helping them with their problems
- Guys who like girls
- Ages 21–26
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.