Find better matches with our advanced matching system
34 / M / Straight / Single
- Last Online
- Oct 1, 2013
- 5′ 10″ (1.78m)
- Body Type
- Strictly anything
- Agnosticism, and very serious about it
- Graduated from university
- Less than $20,000
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids
- Likes dogs and likes cats
* finding out, and explaining how things work
* having a common sense
Foundation series, Hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy, 1984, Animal Farm, Lord of the Rings, Ringworld, Dune (not the stuff since Frank Herbert died and his idiot son decided to take a giant dump on his father's legacy).
I prefer films by directors that exercise more control in the film-making process (writing the script themselves, being more involved in the editing, operating the camera for difficult/tricky shots) - It gives them more power to execute their vision more precisely. Some of the great directors, and my favorite films by them:
* Ingmar Bergman - The Seventh Seal, Through a glass darkly, Persona
* Akira Kurosawa - Seven Samurai, Rashomon, Ikiru, Ran
* Stanley Kubrick - 2001: A Space Odyssey, A Clockwork Orange, Shining, Full Metal Jacket
* Andrei Tarkovski - Solaris, Stalker
From the new guard:
* Spike Lee - Do the right thing, 25th Hour
* Jim Jarmusch - Stranger than paradise, Down by law, Dead Man, Ghost Dog: The Way of the Samurai
* Darren Aronofsky - Pi, Requiem for a dream, The Fountain, The wrestler, Black swan (the last two are basically the same movie)
* Paul Thomas Anderson - Magnolia, There Will be Blood (I have yet to see "The Master")
* the Coens - The Big Lebowski, The Man Who Wasn't There, No Country for Old Men
* David Lynch - Eraserhead, Dune (it has flaws, and the criticisms are not without merit, but I still rate it high), Blue Velvet, Twin Peaks, Lost Highway, Mulholland Drive
To keep it short for the favorite TV shows section: Star Trek - Deep Space 9, Battlestar Galactica (the 'new' one), Twin Peaks, The Office (the american one), The Wire.
I tend to like calm music, without too much rhythm and harmony (there are exceptions). Some artists that I appreciate, if you need a sense of my taste: Phillip Glass, Biosphere, Boards of Canada, Erik Satie, The Future Sound of London, Dead Can Dance, Sonic Youth, Godspeed You! Black Emperor.
I love food, eating and cooking it (though I don't cook too often - I hate cleaning the mess afterwards). I love sushi, chinese is also generally very okay, mostly though I eat pastry.
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 23–37
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
Connect your OkCupid Account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.