Find better matches with our advanced
22 • Saint Paul, MN • Woman
I’m looking for
- Ages 20–30
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last online
- May 18
- 5′ 6″ (1.68m)
- Body Type
- Strictly vegetarian
- Atheism, and laughing about it
- Scorpio, and it’s fun to think about
- Working on university
- Rather not say
- Doesn’t have kids
- English, Spanish (Okay)
Currently working on the fossil fuel divestment campaign at my school, DJing on our itty bitty tiny college station you've never heard of, living in the art studio, finding myself at shows
Cat's Eye // Margaret Atwood
The World According to Garp // John Irving
The House of the Spirits // Isabel Allende
Emerald City: An Environmental History of Seattle // Matthew Klingle
The Shadow of the Wind // Carlos Ruiz Zafón
Tbh I'm shit at the film world. I have a lot of friends into film, and no matter how much they try, I don't get 95% of their Wes Anderson references. That said, I guess I've seen some movies & here are some favs:
Thelma & Louise, Harold & Maude, The Royal Tenenbaums, My Neighbor Totoro, Labyrinth
Peaky Blinders, Parks & Rec, Arrested Development, Sherlock, Tim & Eric, Twin Peaks, Freaks and Geeks, Dr. Who, Seinfeld,Torchwood, United States of Tara, Transparent, Sabrina the Teenage Witch #lol90s
Blood Orange, The Gooch Palms, Avi Buffalo, Ice Cream Cathedral, How To Dress Well, Tame Impala, Communions, YAST, Magic Kids, Baths, Dent May, Unknown Mortal Orchestra, Naomi Punk, Parquet Courts, Rhye, Dråpe, Pure X, Blaue Blume, Cocteau Twins, Tim Hecker, Croatian Amor, Girls Names, Samaris, Broadcast, Oyama, El Ten Eleven, etc
I don't listen to hardcore music really, but for some reason in addition to going to see bands I do listen to on the regular, I've found myself at a lot of hardcore house shows recently, and I dig it. I think this is maybe bc of the MN scene
3. art// painting is a thing I do + I'm also down to wander endlessly around an art museum
4. meyers-briggs// I'm great at reading people, & probably I will psycho-analyze you; it probably wont even be conscious /sorry in advance
5. ~the great outdoors~// I'm from Seattle, so I grew up hiking around the surrounding mountains. I'm also a big fan of x country skiing & outdoor running
6. Writing// In third grade I told my parents I was going to be "an author," with my back up plan to be "a singer" or a "violinist." Clearly even then I knew I was destined to make big bucks. Although maybe no longer my career path, I still love to read & think it'd be pretty sweet, though maybe impossible, to get a book published someday.
I'm not about this A list business bc $$ so 'liking' my profile is utterly useless/ shoot me a message
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
You must be in the photo! Full nudity, extreme close ups, pets, cars, baby photos, artwork, images you’ve added yourself to, etc. are not allowed.
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue
meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to .
If you don’t see it, try checking
your Spam folder.