Thanks for stopping by and checking me out!
A little about myself
*Yes, I teach math to high school and college age students!
*I have been divorced now since June 1999 and single since 2010 (LTR) I have been on a few meet and greet dates...
* I have three grown sons who are amazing men!
* I attend great churches in the east valley.. ask for more details!
* I love to spend my weekends out of the house..but if I was with someone, I have been known to be a homebody as well!
* I love anything with two wheels... bicycle and motorcycles..(just sold my motorcycle June 2015)
* I'm a Dallas Cowboys fan...and anyone who plays against the Packers!
I love live hockey games and concerts!
Need more info? Email me and I will be glad to share!
I am also training for my first 5k fun run... which is for cancer on Oct 3rd.
I am also training to a do a bike ride that is 50miles...!
I am almost debt free... I will update that as soon as I am clear! I know women love men who are fiscally responsible!
and I am smart enough to learn new things!
I love Walking Dead, Game of Thrones, SOA, House of Cards, Parks and Recreation, Doctor Who, Breaking Bad, and Modern Family!
Books.. hmmmm I will have to tell you later..I do read when I have time!... but.... my brain is fried! lol!
Rock music, christian, a little country (yes I know how to two step), alternative, and some current stuff, as long as it gets me on the dance floor!! I love the local band called Basketball Jones, JJs , Rock Lobster...to name a few
Most movies... and I love theatre and food... except sushi..sorry!
2. Galaxy phone which has my games, camera, Bible and Facebook on them! lol
I think I am going to go to Hawaii next June!
When is my next bike ride?
If you know anything about the Great Commission or the Proverbs 31 woman you get to go to the front of the line!
I am also open to making new friendships.. I do have a christian singles group I can set you up with so you can meet my friends (both genders)