New! Incognito Mode. Now you can hand-select who sees you on OkCupid. That means total control of your visibility.
Find better matches with our advanced
34 • San Francisco, CA • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 24–32
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last online
- Apr 19
- 5′ 7″ (1.70m)
- Body type
- Sagittarius, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from university
- Rather not say
- Likes dogs and likes cats
If you share the feeling that a night in is better than a night at the club, we'll probably get along. If you agree that spending several hours planning and cooking food for that night in is completely appropriate, then it's pretty certain that we'll get along.
The point is not that I'm planning a life for two revolving around Pecorino Romano and Chianti although actually that sounds pretty good. Maybe we should plan that? The point was supposed to be that this says a few things about me:
1. I'm an INTJ. My scene is with a group of close friends, with people I know and care about. If you want to bring me to a nightclub, just know that you might be dragging me a little bit (although I'll hit up Blackbird any day!).
2. I put in effort for the people who mean a lot to me. Two weeks planning a party for friends is not uncommon for me. Neither is going far out of my way to see someone I haven't seen for some time.
3. I do love cooking. I've cooked a lot of French food the last 4 years and now I'm playing around to see if I want to change my focus towards Italian. The winter and spring is my busiet time of year so I haven't gotten too far into it yet.
So, that's a start. True, I can be pretty direct, intense, or inwardly oriented sometimes. But I'm also caring, focused, hilarious in rather ridiculous ways, cuddly, supportive and strong. If this sounds at all appealing to you, send a little message and maybe we can start something.
Outside of work, my biggest interest is golf. I compete at a pretty high level — if you know golf handicaps, I'm a +2 — and I've been playing since I was 4 years old. It offers just about everything that I could want - it's social, competitive, and athletic, it's outdoors, and it's something I really enjoy, although sometimes the competition brings occasional heartbreak along with all of the good stuff. Golf keeps physical fitness on my mind as well. People say a lot of things about golfers as a group, but I've made a lot of great friends through the game.
Cooking is the other pursuit into which I'm putting a lot of effort these days. As I mentioned, I'm in a bit of a transitional period right now, trying a number of different things. Cooking French food the last few years was a perfect foundation, because not only do I have a pretty strong repertoire of those dishes, but I've also figured out the secrets to tons of stuff like spinach dip, meatballs, spring rolls...anyway, it's a lot of fun.
I enjoy trying new things and having a good time, but in the end I don't have a long list of hobbies like some people do. Basically I do a few things - I work, I play golf, I cook, I keep fit, and I spend quality time with my friends - and I try to do each of those as fully as I can.
Movies: Igby Goes Down (my intellectual side), Office Space (my funny side), Caddyshack (my golfer side).
2. Facebook. You can laugh at how often I check it, but I really value being able to stay closer to people whom I don't get to see very often.
3. My good silicone scraper/spatula. Seriously, I can't stand leaving all the good stuff in the pan!
4. My extra iPhone charger. I listen to a lot of internet radio and I basically have to recharge everywhere I go.
5. A few close friends who I know care a lot about me.
6. A sense of humor in good times and bad.
Also, I love the Instagram feed on here but it would be even better if they showed the captions too, right?
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
You must be in the photo! Full nudity, extreme close ups, pets, cars, baby photos, artwork, images you’ve added yourself to, etc. are not allowed.
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.