Find better matches with our advanced matching system
24 / M / Straight / Single
Salt Lake City, Utah
- Last Online
- Dec 3
- 5′ 11″ (1.80m).
- Body Type
- Libra but it doesn’t matter
- Working on college/university
- Doesn’t have kids
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English, French (Okay)
eb1491 Salt Lake City, Utah less adventurous
mikemckinlay Salt Lake City, Utah less adventurous
sgrobstein Salt Lake City, Utah less adventurous
mmmtaquitos Salt Lake City, Utah less romantic
alarmistnunchuk Salt Lake City, Utah more introverted
JoshJ95 Salt Lake City, Utah more indie
jcc0330 Salt Lake City, Utah more indie
JeffTaurus13 Salt Lake City, Utah more independent
I'm studying for my undergraduate degree though my major varies from week to week.. Math? Political Science? Philosophy? French? Chinese? Yes! And sometimes, no.
I run often, especially in the summertime. Treadmills are great but sometimes it feels like you aren't getting anywhere.. Yeah.
I like to volunteer or tutor with my free time! Volunteering feels good in the soul, tutoring feels good in the wallet, I'm experiencing a happy amount of both!
I hope to study abroad next year. Where, you may ask? I'd have trouble narrowing it down more than... The Northern Hemisphere? Probably?
I sing karaoke every chance I get. Machine? Not necessary. Crowd? Nice, but unimportant. Microphone? Anything approximately hand sized. Actually, belts make excellent stand-up mikes!
I read as often as possible but usually in audio book format so I can do other stuff as well. Like dishes. Which are perpetually dirty. No matter what. Invest a whole weekend into dish-washing, doesn't matter. There'll be dirty dishes come Monday.
I listen to loads of music! From the top 40 while I run, to soft piano music as I'm falling asleep. KPop, Bollywood stuff, Reggaeton, pulsating European beats, doesn't matter!
I've tried and failed to get into video gaming. I'll play if I'm with a group of people, all yelling and screaming with Mario or something, but beyond that it's just hard to hold my attention.
I speak French in the same sense that you're probably fluent in Pig-Latin if you think about it. Except my vocabulary could use some help. But, I have developed a taste for fancy cheese and that's more than half the battle.
Book: Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy
Movie: A Beautiful Mind
Show: How I Met Your Mother, Big Bang Theory, or The Daily Show
Music: The Shins
2) The hypothetical. My parents would probably list this first... I was that "What if" kid. "What if Mars was a government conspiracy!?!" "What if dad gets fired and we all become pirates?" "What if I invented a lightsaber?" "What if, all at once, everyone who plays Pokemon suddenly realized that they're glorifying dogfighting??" "What if I had an elephant?"
3) That's a pretty good segue, I couldn't live without Elephants. Weird? Maybe. But, after a blissful six uninterrupted hours of watching YouTube videos of them, I realized how important they are. Which is very.
4) Social interaction. This one's pretty common. We, people, usually need other people. I think I do one-on-one a bit better than huge groups, or at least I enjoy it more. But cut me off from people and I only get by in the short time by completely anthropomorphizing my immediate surroundings. "Why lamp, you're looking quite slim!" "You know, photo, one of these days I'm not going to straighten you out, I'm gonna take you down! You better straighten up!!" It's best if these periods aren't too long..
5) Superhero stuff. Yeah, I'm a nerd, and I've got the Iron Man pajama pants to prove it!
6) Some form of hair gel. If you're familiar with the experiment of running current through your hands and having your hair stand on end you've got a pretty good idea of my natural look. My hair is essentially bark-colored grass.
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 19–27
- Located anywhere
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating