Find better matches with our advanced
25 • Salt Lake City, UT • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 18–25
- Located anywhere
- Who are single
- For new friends
- Last Online
- Yesterday – 6:27pm
- 5′ 11″ (1.80m)
- Body Type
- Atheism, and laughing about it
- Libra, and it’s fun to think about
- Graduated from two-year college
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English, French (Okay), Chinese (Poorly)
Book: Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy
Movie: Groundhog Day or Grand Budapest Hotel
Show: The Daily Show or Game of Thrones
Music: The Shins, 邓紫棋
Food: Italian from a hotel/restaurant overlooking the rolling hills and farms near Verona
2) The internet. Being able to look up whatever I want whenever I want has been amazing, I would hate to go without.
3) Delicious food. I'm up to try anything new with food: Snails, sure! Snakes, yeah! Weird mushy pink stuff from a street vendor, why not?
4) A place to go running. Whether it be a tredmill in the wintertime or some decent trails durring the summer I love to throw on Pandora and just go.
5) People. I love being around other people. I very rarely have those, "Go into the woods to be away from it all," impulses.
6) My Family. I have seven sibblings and coudn't imagine life without one of them.
You want to speak French or broken Chinese
You would like to get coffee and can recommend a good coffee shop.
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.