I like to travel, and in the last few months I've been to Tahoe, Oregon to sail and visit friends, and returned from Hawaii (Kailua Kona) late Feb
I admire intelligence, competitiveness, and a drive to succeed. I'm looking for a laid back girl who is more spontaneous than heavily planned out and booked for eternity, enjoys the simple things like walks on the beach, through the park, lunch outside, or drinks at a dive bar
If I could do anything and not have to work:
- I'd look up every nearby waterfall and go find it.
- Pick up and start playing some amateur tennis again, I played for 5 years but its been awhile.
- Kayaking in the bay looks amazing, but so does sailing so I'd be torn. I need to take a skipper class so I can get certified and take a boat out on my own or with small groups.
- At a comedy club
- Playing on a beach (Body Surfing, Frisbee, tossing a football etc)
- Re-watch every Arnold Schwarzenegger movie and imitate his voice. "My name is not Quaid!". Sorry, I just find his accent hilarious and I can't get enough of it.
- Or curled up with a good book