Find better matches with our advanced matching system
24 / M / Straight / Single
Salt Lake City, Utah
- Last Online
- Online now!
- 5′ 9″ (1.75m).
- Body Type
- Mostly other
- Atheism but not too serious about it
- Cancer but it doesn’t matter
- Working on college/university
- Science / Tech / Engineering
- Doesn’t have kids, but wants them
- Has dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently), Portuguese (Fluently), Spanish (Okay)
cjford20 Sandy, Utah more loving
skiprynearson Taylorsville, Utah less capitalistic
jrockn89 Salt Lake City, Utah more organized
dster01 Sandy, Utah less scientific
JamesKody West Jordan, Utah more organized
skawtee Sandy, Utah more emotional
A_Particular_Way South Jordan, Utah more organized
Helios_365 Salt Lake City, Utah more organized
I had a beard that made men jealous and women swoon. I was convinced to shave it off for no shave November... It was a terrible mistake. I'm currently growing it back, to hopefully never be shaved again.
I have a large gold ring that was my grandfathers that I never take off. People always comment on that.
People notice that I'm quiet. One-on-one I'm very engaging. In groups, I sit back and observe. I am enjoying myself, trust me.
Movies: I love cult films. Evil Dead, The Rocky Horror Picture Show, Brazil, Fight Club. I love the films by Quentin Tarantino, Stanley Kubrik, Kevin Smith. Anything that makes me think, or laugh.
Shows: Stark Trek, X-Files, Parks and Rec, South Park, Family Guy, The Simpsons. Not a lot of TV shows really do it for me, but when it does, I binge on Netflix.
Music as I think with most people varies. My tastes especially vary during the seasons. During Fall and Winter I become a metalhead. Currently I'm listening to: Amon Amarth, Skeletonwitch, Ensiferum, Kalmah, God Seed, Immortal, and many others. Come springtime it's ska, reggae, and some musicals. Late spring and summer turns to hiphop which is primarily the Rhymesayers artists.
Food: I'm doing the keto diet which means, meat and green veggies. I could eat meat all day, everyday, and practically do. But I love food, and you'll be hard pressed to find something I dislike.
1.My job. Of course I need it to be self-sufficient. But, I do love my job.
2. Things to nerd out on. Luckily there is an infinite amount of things to catch my interest.
3. My computer. It's my hub, and connection with all things I'm interested in.
4. Alone time. As mentioned above, I am an INTP. Which does characterize myself in this aspect. I do need time to unwind, breathe, and meditate. Life can be really draining, and this alone time helps me recharge.
5. Caffeine. I do drink an excessive amount of diet sodas and coffee. One day I'll cut back. I swear.
6. Good conversation. Again, the MBTI test pegs me pretty well. I cannot stand small talk. It's drivel. Nonsense. After a "Hello! How are you? What's your name?" I need to talk about something deeper. Otherwise I start daydreaming.
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 20–25
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating