Find better matches with our advanced matching system
28 / M / Straight / Single
- Last Online
- Today – 2:20pm
- 5′ 8″ (1.73m).
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Christianity and somewhat serious about it
- Gemini and it’s fun to think about
- Graduated from college/university
- Law / Legal Services
- Rather not say
- Doesn’t have kids
- Has dogs and likes cats
mheiman8187 Merchantville, New Jersey more adventurous
nittanyflyers Philadelphia, Pennsylvania more adventurous
Fawzy Philadelphia, Pennsylvania more old-fashioned
pk253433 Philadelphia, Pennsylvania more conservative
HumorusT Philadelphia, Pennsylvania more extroverted
cds_323 Philadelphia, Pennsylvania more adventurous
McIntyreoj Jenkintown, Pennsylvania less spiritual
knicks3151 Philadelphia, Pennsylvania more adventurous
My favorite shows are Being Human, The Walking Dead, American Horror Story, Rules of Engagement, The Big Bang Theory, Modern Family, and The Middle
I enjoy listening to a wide variety of music. I especially like The Killers, 311, Disturbed, Kaiser Chiefs, Young the Giant, Pearl Jam, Dave Matthews Band, Florence and the Machine, Cage the Elephant, The Clash, The Doors, Foster the People, Franz Ferdinand, Mumford and Sons, and the Black Keys
For food Chicken Parm is always my go to food at a restaurant if I'm not sure what I want. I can be a picky eater but I know what I like. I enjoy spicey foods and am a fan of Italian restaurants. I go to Red Robin a lot with my friends and I love Red Robin's turkey burger.
1. my cell phone. I have an iphone which is great when you want to waste some time
2. my laptop which is a 4 year old mac book and it's still going strong
3. my dog Paco. If it wasn't for him I probably would have gone crazy a long time ago
4. my car which is a Honda Fit. It is a pretty small car but you would be surprised how much stuff I can fit in it.
5. my ipod which has the most random assortment of songs ever
6. my family which is probably the most important thing even though they drive me nuts sometimes lol
Other times I'm just hanging out at home with the family
Also I am a huge fan of Taylor Swift. Don't hate.
Also I should put it out there that at the moment I am living with my parents. I was living on my own since 2006 but I decided to move back about a year ago due to personal reasons. I am looking to move back out as soon as I am able to.
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 21–28
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating, activity partners