New! Incognito Mode. Now you can hand-select who sees you on OkCupid. That means total control of your visibility.
Find better matches with our advanced
32 • Los Angeles, CA • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 25–32
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last online
- Online now!
- Asian, Pacific Islander
- 6′ 0″ (1.83m)
- Body type
- Strictly other
- Trying to quit
- Other, and very serious about it
- Pisces, and it’s fun to think about
- Dropped out of space camp
- Politics / Government
- Doesn’t have kids, but wants them
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently), Tagalog (Okay), Other (Fluently)
yeah geeky punny tall fit bro who loves poker and works in politics, and basically has "dad humor" Pretty much sums it up. Oh wait. I forgot. Can totally be the douchey counterpart to your power bitch work personsa, but only for work functions please. I enjoy relaxing and enjoying myself during my time off
I notice a lot of women have "don't message me if you don't know the difference between their, there, and they're" on their profiles.
Why not just put "NO dumbasses allowed" the guys that you're trying to screen will probably understand you better. Then again that might cut out prospective dates, and a dinner out probably beats that vegan pizza and humus salad you got at trader joes right?
NO! Any dinner lacking in the essential ingredients laughtonius and Funium just isn't worth having. These are often left out of food pyramid charts because they're only found in side servings of witty conversation.
And when I'm not engaged in wordplay, you'll find me attempting to insert as many semi-colons, the red-headed stepchild of the grammar family, into reports as possible. I find it gives my writing a william shatneresque amounts of paused for effect.
So while I have been accused of being a grammar nazi, I like to think of myself as a grammar enthusiast.
So if by some miracle we get through exchanging messages, texting, and then a phone conversation or two and we make it dinner, please uphold your end of the social contract and be witty and funny, since good looks alone make for terrible company, although admittedly, they don't hurt your chances.
I do promise to keep the chiding and teasing to a minimum, unless we're around other people. Then I have to play the douchey alpha role if for no other reason then to get the best table at whatever restaurant we're at, but i do know that its all nonsense and just for show.
Oh yeah, and if I wrote you some funny nonsense, that's because I think lighthearted witty interactions are the best.
Btw ladies. "NO dumbasses allowed" -=D
But seriously. I open offices in major cities, gather support for candidates or issues, and train teams of people to do the same type of work.
Succinctly I'm a professional bully.
And when I'm off. Eat sleep rave repeat.
If you can continually beat me at any turn based game, ill be infinitely more interested than if you had coke bottle measurements
Dune, divergent, hyperion, enders game, graphic novels, marvel, aoa, house of m, doomwar
Inception, matrix, radio free ablemuth, the kingdom
Himym friends the office spartacus suits dexter
edm, that is all
Magic the gathering
Vests and ties
Visit and revisiting someone's profile a million times after they've reviewed mine a few times instead of just messaging each other. Oh wait no I hate that.
If the plutal of cactus ----> cacti
And the plural of Walrus -----> walri
Well it's obvious then that
Mouse -------> mice
So then why is house -------> neighborhood
It's ingrained in my thinking that I should be a cocky douchebag, and that idea actually appeals to me, when in reality, i'm just not. Sorry Ladies.
I find androgeny hot.
Tall, geeky, no kids, fit
Likes her job but would be open to travelling with me as a political consultant (it's a super easy job that pays well, plus you'd learn how to do it from the best!)
now for funny nonsense:
You should message me if
- you never use the phrase yolo
- you are way smarter than the average bear.
- you are like lady-reads-a-lot and as such you like big books and you cannot lie
- whole fat milk is your idea of "heavy drinking"
- you enjoy long walks ....... to the fridge
- you'd love a gay best friend but you don't want to go the trouble of finding one, so you've secretly friend zoned a guy you know that likes you and you treat him that way
-you're open to the idea that inspector gadget is secretly dr. claw and thats why we never see him
- you would like to "eat, sleep, rave, repeat" or alternatively the geek version "eat sleep read repeat"
-You own bandanas AND tutus for said raving.
- you wish luke had killed the emperor and ruled the galaxy alongside vader
-you're excited for board game night with your friends
- you like men in suits
- you look even better in your outfit than your accessory, your date in the suit, who convieniently drove you to dinner, and is paying -=P
- you prey for reign
- you'd never strip but respect the hustle
- okay you've thought about stripping and might have go-go'ed once or twice in college but that was as far as it went
- you liked rice rockets
- you never skip leg day
- you tease the bros that do
- you liked a nice fade but now dig combovers
-you'd like to be the council woman knope to my jerry jam
- you don't mind a mustache in movember
- our two signature poses for pictures work with each other, IE we both have the same good side.
- you're not interested in casual sex. I always wear slacks and a tie.
- you like being the little spoon
- you can play poker
- you can dig that for work I'm a professional bully, so off work I'm super nice to balance it out.
- you genuinely enjoy villain monologues and speeches
- yo mama's so classless, she could be a Marxist utopia
- You know which of the 11 doctors is your favorite
- you've had one night stand, but think a second one would really balance out the room
- you're old enough to know the difference and young enough not to care
- DON'T talk to me unless you're 100% positive. Otherwise you sound kind of negative. -=P
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.