Find better matches with our advanced
26 • M • Turin, Italy
I’m looking for
- Guys who like guys
- Ages 21–31
- Located anywhere
- Who are single
- For new friends
- Last Online
- Today – 12:15pm
- 5′ 10″ (1.78m)
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Agnosticism, and very serious about it
- Working on university
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Mostly monogamous
- Doesn’t have kids, but wants them
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently), Italian (Fluently), French (Fluently), Spanish (Okay), German (Okay)
Now I'm an assistant teacher in my father's private English school ("Simpson School") and I'm doing an apprenticeship to become an English language teacher.
Books: "Maurice" and "Religion for Atheists".
Films: "Howl's Moving Castle" and "Maurice".
Shows: "The Power Principle" and "The Spanish Civil War".
Music: Mozart and Romantic Themes in general.
Specifically: "Concerto for Flute and Harp (2nd movement)".
Food: Indian; French; Thai; Vietnamese; and Dim Sum.
- People I love\people who love me
- Good nutrition
- "Help, or do no harm"\"Aiuta, o non causar danno"
- Cultures across the world
- Lyrics to be practiced
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.