Find better matches with our advanced matching system
27 • M • Santa Barbara, CA
- Last Online
- Today – 4:25am
- 6′ 1″ (1.85m)
- Body Type
- Graduated from university
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Okay), Spanish (Okay)
In my spare time I write an online column about sports n' things.
What else? Travel, sleep, just started kickball, kayaking and paddleboarding, browsing aimlessly through tacky souvenir shops, getting lost in crossword puzzles and oh yeah, being a baseball fan.
Overall, I think its worth mentioning that my life has always been pretty simple, more so now than ever. Never had too much drama. I don't need a whole lot to be satisfied. Appreciation of the simple things, low maintenance etc., I think are good boyfriend qualities.
TV I'm not as prone to watching. But I do enjoy Parenthood and Always Sunny.
Books? The Hunger Games series I'm fixated on at the moment, also like stuff by Stephen King, Michael Chabon, TC Boyle when I get around to reading.
- I have patronized Subway one too many times a week. Such that without thinking once I asked for a 6" sub at a movie theater concession stand vending nothing more than popcorn and assorted junk food.
- Since I'm Californian, love avocados!
- A precaution would be that I have gag response/allergic-like reactions to cereal, noodles and soup.
Glasses or contacts (or I'm blurry)
Blended or iced coffee
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 24–30
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.