Find better matches with our advanced
28 • M • Santa Barbara, CA
I’m looking for
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 24–30
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last Online
- Yesterday – 7:02pm
- 6′ 1″ (1.85m)
- Body Type
- Graduated from university
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Okay), Spanish (Okay)
In my spare time I write an online column for Noozhawk, play kickball, hit the movie theaters every few weeks, take long hikes/walks, hang out at the beach, get lost in crossword puzzles, and make sure I'm informed of the latest MLB news and scores.
Overall, I think its worth mentioning that my life has always been pretty simple, more so now than ever. Never had too much drama. I don't need a whole lot to be satisfied. Appreciation of the simple things, low maintenance etc., I think are good boyfriend qualities.
TV I'm not as prone to watching. But I do enjoy Parenthood and Always Sunny.
Books? The Hunger Games series I'm fixated on at the moment, also like stuff by Stephen King, Michael Chabon, TC Boyle when I get around to reading.
- I have patronized Subway one too many times a week. Such that without thinking once I asked for a 6" sub at a movie theater concession stand vending nothing more than popcorn and assorted junk food.
- Since I'm Californian, love avocados!
- A precaution would be that I have gag response/allergic-like reactions to cereal, noodles and soup.
Glasses or contacts (or I'm blurry)
Blended or iced coffee
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.