Find better matches with our advanced matching system
24 • M • San Francisco, CA
- Last Online
- Jul 27
- 5′ 10″ (1.78m)
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Graduated from university
- Science / Engineering
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids, but wants them
- Likes dogs and dislikes cats
- English (Fluently)
2) Even though I'd prefer to bike everywhere, sometimes planes make things a little easier. I've spent over a month in Delhi, Dakar, Buenos Aires, and Israel, living with locals (an experience which always leaves you with entertaining stories, especially if you don't speak the language). I've learned how to train elephants in Chaing Mai, Thailand, swam with sea lions in the Galapagos, and trekked to Machu Picchu.
3) My piano. I spend time playing everyday.
4) Numbers. I studied math in college, so I find myself thinking about numbers more than the average person. When I was 12, I had a blog all about numbers in baseball.
5) That said, numbers are only a part of the puzzle, and without people (and the irrational emotions that come with them), life would surely be boring. Deep, philosophical conversations get me really excited.
6) Gadgets. I've recently been trying out all the latest cooking gadgets, turning my kitchen into a laboratory. Surprisingly, nothing has caught on fire yet.
the positive and negative impacts of technology on our society.
how to explore my creativity and express myself in new and different ways. Like songwriting. Or comedy.
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 22–27
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.