Find better matches with our advanced matching system

—% Match
—% Enemy

maxwellkardon

33 M Brooklyn, NY

My Details

Last Online
Nov 8, 2013
Orientation
Straight
Ethnicity
White
Height
5′ 10″ (1.78m)
Body Type
Fit
Diet
Smokes
Sometimes
Drinks
Often
Drugs
Religion
Atheism
Sign
Education
Graduated from law school
Job
Student
Income
Relationship Status
Single
Relationship Type
Offspring
Pets
Speaks
English (Fluently), Spanish (Okay), French (Okay), Thai (Poorly)

Similar Users

My self-summary
Part-time Pope.

The Osiris of this shit.
What I’m doing with my life
Starting in November - lawyering

Til then - enjoying the shit out of my well-earned free time
I’m really good at
unclogging slow shower drains without resorting to using drano.
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
My favorite book: His Master's Voice

My favorite Music: The Fleetwood Mac album Tusk, The Smiths. I'm really into the fairport convention at the moment

Food: things I make.

Movies: a documentary I saw about a basketball playing dog
The six things I could never do without
(1) my guitar
(2-4) my brother and sisters
(5) access to gluten free food options (or I would die)
(6) my eyes (to see with, not because I think they're so great or fancy or something)
I spend a lot of time thinking about
My grand schemes, plans and ambitions. Buckle the fuck up, people, because here I come.

Also econometric modeling of economic development vis a vis legal systems and structures. Which variables to include in which regression; whether dummy variables are needed; whether people will realize that I've attempted to produce a descriptive statistic and not a predictive model of any sort.

Science fiction stories as social commentary and how I wish I could write one.
On a typical Friday night I am
If we're using my entire life as the sample set, there is no statistically significant correlation between Friday night and any one activity that I am doing except, ultimately, falling asleep.
The most private thing I’m willing to admit
My father is the deposed king of a country you may or may not have heard of. He left me several million dollars, but I cannot access the bank account in my homeland and I need someone with a US Bank Account to transfer the funds here to the USA where I live as a student. The transaction will be 100% safe and I will give you 50% as a reward for your kindliness. Please just message me your bank account number, routing number and social security number. My father told me you can be trusted; thanks in advance for your help.

Also I can't smoke left handed.

I recently had very minor surgery on my leg and I groggily took a cameraphone picture of it immediately afterwards. If I casually mention this in conversation and a person says, "oooh, let me see it," or something similar, I learn something about them that I couldn't have from asking questions (note: about 75% of people fall into this camp; the other 25% have likely never paid to see a "Saw" movie).
I’m looking for
  • Straight girls only
  • Ages 21–35
  • Near me
  • Who are single
  • For new friends
You should message me if
You have never referred to a TV show or snack food as "addicting".

I would prefer if your career aspirations did not include acting. It's not a rule or anything, but if all your pictures are gonna be headshots it's like if all of my pictures were me holding up my legal resume next to my face in various settings.