Find better matches with our advanced
26 • Washington, DC • Woman
I’m looking for
- Ages 24–29
- Near me
- Who are single
- For long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last online
- Sep 9, 2013
- 5′ 3″ (1.60m)
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Christianity, but not too serious about it
- Leo, and it’s fun to think about
- Graduated from masters program
- Politics / Government
- Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
- Likes dogs and likes cats
I love all food, but major favorites are Italian, Mexican, and ice cream.
I'm a fan of all "happy" music, though happy is hard to define. Bruce Springsteen is my all-time favorite, and I like all those oldies -- Dylan, Hendrix, Stones, Pink Floyd, Eagles, etc. Other favorites are the Red Hot Chili Peppers, Jewel, Blink 182, Meat Loaf, Alanis Morissette, etc. But I also like country and whatever they're playing on the hits radio stations.
House of Cards
The Walking Dead
Sons of Anarchy
Law and Order (SVU and all the rest!)
Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Star Wars (the old ones!)
American History X
Along Came Polly
2. It's lame, but true: my cell phone.
3. My computer (I'm an online communications consultant, it's a bit of a necessity.)
4. Myself. I would absolutely hate to have amnesia and feel lost from myself.
5. Freedom. Not to go all Bravehearty, and I'm not a commitment-phobe, but freedom is important to me. I like knowing that people have a choice in life, many choices, and it motivates me to work to improve the lives of those who don't have as much as I do to increase their available choices. If that makes any sense at all.
6. The ocean.
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
You must be in the photo! Full nudity, extreme close ups, pets, cars, baby photos, artwork, images you’ve added yourself to, etc. are not allowed.
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue
meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to .
If you don’t see it, try checking
your Spam folder.