Find better matches with our advanced matching system
24 / M / Straight / Single
- Last Online
- Nov 12, 2013
- 5′ 6″ (1.68m)
- Body Type
- A little extra
- Mostly anything
- Christianity, and somewhat serious about it
- Cancer, and it’s fun to think about
- Graduated from university
- Less than $20,000
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently), Spanish (Okay)
2. God- I tried going on without him before; that didn't go so well. He gives me hope, purpose, and strength.
3. Friends - It's nice to have someone to talk to when I'm down, and nice to have someone to hangout with when I'm not.
4. Pets - They bring a further sense of purpose to my life, they make me happy, and their antics are often humorous. :)
5. My exercise routine - It keeps me in shape and raises my self-esteem. I usually run a mile on Mon, Wed, and Fri. I lift weights on Tues, Thurs, and Sat. I do pushups and ab lounges all six days. Sunday I rest and go to Mass.
6. Television - When all is said and done for the day, I love nothing more than to sit back and flip on the tube. Hopefully, we can snuggle up on the couch and watch something together. :)
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 21–25
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
Connect your OkCupid Account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.