Find better matches with our advanced
26 • M • Stanmore, Australia
I’m looking for
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 21–28
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating, casual sex
- Last Online
- Sep 20
- 5′ 11″ (1.80m)
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Atheism, and very serious about it
- Virgo, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from university
- Entertainment / Media
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
- Likes dogs and has cats
- English (Fluently), C++ (Okay)
- Being open to new ideas (I try to explore new opportunities that don't involve me getting mauled by a tiger)
- Writing an eloquent response and ruining it with the last sentence.
- Impersonations (or so some people say)
- Devouring a ton of food in a short window of time.
- Reciting obscure pop culture facts and trivia.
- Warming the crowd with a daggy 80's pop hit at any karaoke joint.
Favourite movies: Most of Fincher's, McQueen's and Verhoeven's work (Panic Room/ShowGirls nooooo), Arnie flicks and the occasional dumb comedy.
Favourite games: Mortal Kombat II, Resident Evil 4, Crash Team-Muthafuckin'-Racing, Max Payne, Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas and Super Metroid.
Favourite Shows: Monty Python's Flying Circus, Tim and Eric Awesome Show, Great Job!, South Park and Passions.
Favourite bands: Nine Inch Nails, The Cure, Beastie Boys, Gary Numan, Death Grips, The Horrors, blur, Refused, Saul Williams, Atari Teenage Riot, Swans, Fuck Buttons, our Lord and Saviour David Bowie, plus many more!
Favourite Food: Pizza, sushi, burritos and salad mmmmmm!
Favourite Wrestlers: Bret 'The Hitman' Hart, CM Punk, Good Ol' J.R.
- My family
- My fwiendsssss
- Memorabilia from the 1987 World Lawn Bowls Championship
- My words
- Access to music
Those who think I am on crack can message me too, I am not one to judge.
Christians, anti-intellectuals, humourless joy machines and Liberal supporters need not apply.
Finally, something from your boy Bangs:
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.