- Well traveled, world citizen looking to make social and professional connections.
- Ex corporate monkey, now running a technology startup.
- Spent my childhood in the middle east and grew up living in the down under.
Some things I love
- Music festivals
- Good food (Pies!!)
- Warm weather
- Travelling (Brazil and Japan - holy s***)
- Space travel
- Science fiction
- PC gaming
Yes, I love a lot of things and yes this list is not comprehensive.
What I’m doing with my life
Quit my day job to build something great. Turns out I also love travelling and so I've been doing a bit of both for the last 3 years.
I’m really good at
- Throwing parties
- Cooking (I make great vegetarian roasts!)
- Making cocktails
I could go on but I'm going to choose to be modest haha.
The first things people usually notice about me
"Oh thank you Lord for giving humanity such an amazing person!" - yep, that's what's they all think.
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
- Favorite book: 5 reasons to punch a dolphin in the mouth (its a
real book, Google it!)
- Music: EDM.
- Movies: Mostly comedy and sci-fi. 'The Matrix', 'Day After
Tomorrow' and 'Children of Men' are my favourite.
The six things I could never do without
- Ice cream: Most important thing in life, can't live without
- Tooth brush: Keep 'em gums clean for yet another ice cream.
- Internet: Googling, ice cream spots near by?
- Money: Lets face it, worlds a bitch and ice creams aren't
- Cows: Whats an ice cream, without the cream?
- Electricity: Oh them electrons, ever so useful! Driving the
refrigerators, automatic cow milking machines, electric ice cream
delivery trucks and the interwebs.
I spend a lot of time thinking about
Innovation, future of technology, saving our planet, space travel.
On a typical Friday night I am
Out with friends, working, gaming, learning something new, out
roadtripping, debating-new sources of energy.....anything really. I
go with the flow.
The most private thing I’m willing to admit
I have a strange fascination of high power locomotives :|
You should message me if
...you can juggle...knives, yeahhh, knives! :-)