Random facts about me, I...:
- am adopted (so are my 2 sisters)
- lived 10 years over seas as a kid (India, Austria, Turkey, France)
- have a 14 mile hike I do in Shenandoah several times a year to make sure my health/strength/endurance is 'good'
- made a bucket list over 10 years ago of 101 things to do
- have 2 kids (16 and 18) - They are FANTASTIC. I have them roughly 1/2 time.
- climbed Kilimanjaro in 2010 (19,341 ft) Climbed Mt. Rainier in 2007 and Mt. St. Helens in 2013 (yes, they were on the list!)
- recently climbed with my son and his best friend to 10,000 feet on Mt. Rainier (following in dad's footsteps - yeah!)
- do not believe in feeding my dog just dog food. She eats a good amount of 'people food'. 1,000 years ago - this is what it was.
- have a very happy dog! (Stella, 3 yrs, Boston Terrier/French Bulldog mix)
- get my news from CNN (left), drudgereport (right) and sum it up with the best cartoons of the week from Time. If I want serious in depth analysis I will watch Jon Stewart's Today Show or Bill Maher on HBO.
I am looking for someone to share my life with. A list of characteristics that come to mind: responsible, energetic, can-do attitude, playful, balanced (able to deal with the unbalanced moments in life), and fun or just funny