Find better matches with our advanced matching system
23 • M • Toronto, Ontario, CA
- Last Online
- Jun 17
- 6′ 1″ (1.85m)
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Trying to quit
- Agnosticism, but not too serious about it
- Gemini, and it’s fun to think about
- Graduated from two-year college
- Art / Music / Writing
- Less than $20,000
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently), French (Okay)
Movies? I love comedies as a general rule. But a good horror or action flick is always appreciated.
Music-wise I listen to a lot of Musicals. But I also love dancing around to Top 40, and chilling out with any Indie-whatever. My heart lies with old-school motown and 50s/60s rock! Oh, and Beyoncé. But we've all pretty much agreed that she's the best now, right?
2. Pianos - Lock me in a room with a piano and some sheet music, and I'm set for at least a day.
4. City Life - I love the hustle and bustle
5. Places to hide from City Life - that shit gets stressful sometimes!
6. Good Conversation
- Guys who like guys
- Ages 18–35
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.