Find better matches with our advanced
38 • Lincoln, NE • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 25–42
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last online
- Today – 1:44am
- 5′ 10″ (1.78m)
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Other, but not too serious about it
- Sagittarius, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from masters program
- Rather not say
- Strictly monogamous
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently), French (Poorly)
I am active in the local craft beer scene. I am a member of the Lincoln Lagers Home Brewing club and occasionally contribute to Nebraska Beer Blog. I also enjoy judging beer at home brewing contests and I am currently helping to organize the second edition of the Sower's Cup.
Predicting the results of major Soccer tournaments
Rocking out and singing along with my favorite songs
Discussing and helping to promote home brewing and craft beer
I'd also like to think that I am a pretty good brewer and a decent vocalists, but that isn't really up for me to decide.
Music: I have over 2,000 songs in my primary Spotify playlist and listen to a wide variety of music. I find myself becoming a bit more mainstream as I get older, and have gotten back into Dance/Electronic music again. I still enjoy a lot of sad bastard alt-country/folk music and will forever have a soft spot in my heart for classic punk/metal music.
Film: Kubrick, Scorsese, Coen Brothers, Roger Corman, John Waters, old slashed films, cult films, some generally horrendous examples of the cinema. I also watch an occasional foreign film on Netflix.
TV: I don't have cable, and it is rarely on.
Food: spicy, lots of meat, Thai, Indian, Mexican, BBQ, pizza, pastries, baguettes, pasta, cheese, etc.
3. At least one cup of coffee every morning
4. Having a beer with friends
5. being productive/feeling like I accomplished at least one thing each day
6. Eating meat
2. Wishing I had the resources to open my own craft beer bar
3. Whatever seems to be pissing off mass amounts of people at any given moment
5. Why I am still living in Nebraska and where I would like to travel/relocate if I could afford it.
I generally prefer to go out and do something fun or different on Saturday night, but make an effort to go see a movie, attend a concert or a beer tapping whenever I can.
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue
meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to .
If you don’t see it, try checking
your Spam folder.