I also enjoy studying philosophy and I know that it has been studied to death. Really how much more can we glean from cogito ergo sum, lame. I'm also a big fan of sci-fi from Star Trek to Stargate, but I'm not all that partial to Star Wars. I hate summarizing myself, come on seriously, how are we supposed to know ourselves when it's tainted by a subjective perspective.
The best I can do is give you some of the highlights in my life.
1. I enjoy all types of music except for heavy metal and speed metal.
2. I work for a seafood distribution company that supplies sushi restaurants.
3. I eat sushi everyday because of my clients.
4. I hate fish.
5. I love photography but it doesn't pay the bills so I just work for a company.
6. I studied philosophy in school.
7. The only thing I learned in school was how to poke holes in arguments and ideas.
8. I love both art and logic and so I do not understand either one very well.
So that's about it, a synopsis of who I am. After reading this you should send me an email that it was awesome to know me, how we had such a great time, and that you hope we stay friends. Crap it's impossible to get to 90%.
I am over-analytical, excessively curious, and an idealist