10. I am the guy you see at the stoplight singing at the top of my lungs, playing drums on the steering wheel, and bobbing my head to the beat. And I don't care if you're pointing and laughing.
9. My extended family has an obsession with cookies. Our family cook book is full of chapter headings like "Main Courses: or things to eat before cookies," "Deserts: other than cookies," and "Games: to play while eating cookies"
8. I probably listen to too much Pearl Jam.
7. I've published a book. Every once in a great while I get a royalty check for $1.57 and then I know someone bought a copy.
6. I used to teach high school English, but that does not make me a grammar nazi. In fact, in my experience, the teacher that is most likely to correct your grammar while talking to you is the math teacher.
5. I wish Calvin and Hobbes was still being published.
4. Favorite shows include Big Bang Theory, Burn Notice, Daily Show, Colbert Report, Wipeout and Archer.
3. Favorite movies include Memento, Indiana Jones, Star Trek, Avengers (and other recent marvel superhero movies), Fugitive and Pixar Movies.
2. If I can make someone laugh so hard they choke, and milk comes shooting out they're nose, I consider that day a success.
1. 90% of what I say is sarcasm...the other 10% shouldn't be taken too seriously.
Want to get my attention, hit me with some of your random facts :)
And some more random facts that came to mind:
11. (And maybe I should have led with this one) My name is Eric, but almost everyone calls me Meeker. I guess it's just more fun to say. Or maybe it's simply that everyone knows a million Erics, but how many Meekers do you know?
12. I sell cars now, but I still think of myself as a teacher... just now I'm teaching people about cars instead of teenagers about prepositions and gerunds (bonus points if you know what those are without looking them up :P).