Here are a few other tidbits:
1. I grew up in Florida and through school/work have made my way up the Eastern seaboard. I'm now a New Yorker but hold fiercely onto my small town roots.
2. I put a lot of stock in my personal relationships (family, friends, romantic interests), for good and bad.
3. My best friend is my dog, Felix. the worst part of traveling is leaving him behind. (Update: I now have a second dog - Athena - it has been a lot of work but I'm loving it. She's a great addition to my little household and the rug rats keep me on my toes).
4. I am competitive and can be highly intense. That being said, I love to joke around, have a good time, and do not take myself too seriously.
5. I'm a big believer in personal accountability and treating people with kindness, respect, and authenticity.