Find better matches with our advanced matching system
30 / M / Straight / Single
- Last Online
- Today – 3:43pm
- 5′ 8″ (1.73m).
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Other and laughing about it
- Capricorn but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from college/university
- Computer / Hardware / Software
- Rather not say
- Doesn’t have kids
- English (Fluently), Russian (Fluently), Japanese (Poorly), Spanish (Poorly), C++ (Fluently)
Oxera San Francisco, California more organized
cape_diem San Francisco, California kinkier
aSouthernTune San Francisco, California more political
technodrums San Francisco, California more political
eurovacation Redwood City, California more organized
ASardonicGrin San Francisco, California more political
MisterTorn San Francisco, California less pure
UglyCasanova2786 Palo Alto, California less romantic
1. Playing badminton.
2. Video games. Yeah, I said it.
3. Doing amateur photography
http://orbisterti.us/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=18 (not so much
4. Target shooting. (Single action revolvers, mostly.)
5. Practicing cello. I've been playing for only a couple of
years at this point and haven't had the opportunity to practice
regularly while I was in SF, hence you probably wouldn't want to
hear me play.
6. Making mead and beer.
7. Going to cool concerts in SF.
8. Working on my own Roguelike. http://lostinprobabilityspace.blogspot.com This is more of a long term project.
(a) The Third Policeman, Cyberiad, Game of Thrones. I can also wholeheartedly recommend the second act of The King in Yellow.
(b) Afro Samurai, A Scanner Darkly, Brazil, Cowboy Bebop, Dr. Strangelove, Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind, Monkey Dust, Shaolin Soccer, Serial Experiments Lain, Tampopo, The Big Bang Theory
(c) I cycle favourites. Recentmost is Amia Venera Landscape. I'm also a veritable breakbeat junkie.
Ambient/Psybient : Shpongle, Shulman, The Future Sound of London
Dubstep : Boxcutter
IDM : Amon Tobin, Plaid, Squarepusher, Venetian Snares, Enduser, Drumcorps
DnB/Jungle : DJ? Acucrack
Trip Hop : Laika, Portishead, early Tricky
Nu-Jazz : Jaga Jazzist, Skalpel, The Cinematic Orchestra, The Kilimanjaro Darkjazz Ensemble
Post-Metal : Battle of Mice, Callisto, Cult of Luna, Isis, Made Out of Babies, Amia Venera Landscape
Other : CocoRosie, Kid Koala, Psapp, Rasputina, Stripmall Architecture / Halou
(d) I'm a huge fan of various Assam and Darjeeling teas, as well as green teas and oolongs from China and Taiwan.
2. An emergency food supply, usually consisting of dark chocolate.
3. A set of in-ear monitors.
4. An mp3 player.
5. Internet. (I'm hooked on this stuff.)
6. A computer of some sort. Given my occupation, I'd likely starve without having access to one.
Now I am just downright terrified.
(This is a joke. Ha Ha. Sort of.)
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 18–35
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating, casual sex
* You weren't immediately spooked by my profile.
* We share music tastes. An uncommon thing, that.
* You don't describe yourself in your profile as "fun-loving" or "easy going". No, you must like filling out paperwork and standing in line at the DMV. Yeah. (<-- also joke)
* You put your punctuation outside of quotes and use the Oxford comma.
* You work in a tech industry and/or are a gamer.
DON'T message me if:
* You're a flake. I thoroughly detest flakes.
* We have a sub 50% match percentage. I don't have much faith in OKC's matching algorithms, but it still helps to be able to agree on some things in life.