Find better matches with our advanced
32 • Burlingame, CA • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 18-35
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating, casual sex
- Last online
- Sep 13
- 5' 8" (1.73m)
- Body Type
- Average build
- Other and laughing about it
- Doesn’t have kids
- English (Fluently), Russian (Fluently), Japanese (Somewhat), Spanish (Somewhat), C++ (Fluently)
1. Playing badminton.
2. Video games. Yeah, I said it.
3. Doing amateur photography
http://orbisterti.us/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=18 (not so much
4. Target shooting. (Single action revolvers, mostly.)
5. Practicing cello. I've been playing for only a couple of
years at this point and haven't had the opportunity to practice
regularly while I was in SF, hence you probably wouldn't want to
hear me play.
6. Making mead and beer.
7. Going to cool concerts in SF.
8. Working on my own Roguelike. http://lostinprobabilityspace.blogspot.com This is more of a long term project.
(a) The Third Policeman, Cyberiad, Game of Thrones. I can also wholeheartedly recommend the second act of The King in Yellow.
(b) Afro Samurai, A Scanner Darkly, Brazil, Cowboy Bebop, Dr. Strangelove, Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind, Monkey Dust, Shaolin Soccer, Serial Experiments Lain, Tampopo, The Big Bang Theory
(c) I cycle favourites. Recentmost is Amia Venera Landscape. I'm also a veritable breakbeat junkie.
Ambient/Psybient : Shpongle, Shulman, The Future Sound of London
Dubstep : Boxcutter
IDM : Amon Tobin, Plaid, Squarepusher, Venetian Snares, Enduser, Drumcorps
DnB/Jungle : DJ? Acucrack
Trip Hop : Laika, Portishead, early Tricky
Nu-Jazz : Jaga Jazzist, Skalpel, The Cinematic Orchestra, The Kilimanjaro Darkjazz Ensemble
Post-Metal : Battle of Mice, Callisto, Cult of Luna, Isis, Made Out of Babies, Amia Venera Landscape
Other : CocoRosie, Kid Koala, Psapp, Rasputina, Stripmall Architecture / Halou
(d) I'm a huge fan of various Assam and Darjeeling teas, as well as green teas and oolongs from China and Taiwan.
2. An emergency food supply, usually consisting of dark chocolate.
3. A set of in-ear monitors.
4. An mp3 player.
5. Internet. (I'm hooked on this stuff.)
6. A computer of some sort. Given my occupation, I'd likely starve without having access to one.
* You weren't immediately spooked by my profile.
* We share music tastes. An uncommon thing, that.
* You don't describe yourself in your profile as "fun-loving" or "easy going". No, you must like filling out paperwork and standing in line at the DMV. Yeah. (<-- also joke)
* You put your punctuation outside of quotes and use the Oxford comma.
* You work in a tech industry and/or are a gamer.
DON'T message me if:
* You're a flake. I thoroughly detest flakes.
* We have a sub 50% match percentage. I don't have much faith in OKC's matching algorithms, but it still helps to be able to agree on some things in life.
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue
meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to .
If you don’t see it, try checking
your Spam folder.