- Born and raised in Boston but have lived in Virginia (college), DC, NYC (grad school), and Chicago before moving back
- Spent my 31st birthday in Denali national park and it was one of the best birthdays yet
- Love the outdoors: biking, hiking, running, kayaking...
- Traveled to 5/7 continents; headed to Africa in Feb 2014 to make it 6. Antarctica is going to be challenging....
- Love competitions of any kind: running races, playing in my coed soccer games, trivia nights, board games. If there is the possibility of winning, I like it.
- There are very few things in life that scare me enough that I'll never do them again; bungy jumping was one of them.
- Always down to check out live music, even if it's a band I've never heard of
- I am equally as comfortable roughing it in the outdoors as I am in a cocktail dress and heels
- I ski, but if you snowboard we can probably make it work
- I'll try anything once
Who I'm looking for:
Someone to plan a long hiking trip with; someone to cook for/with; someone to drag to November Project or Flywheel with me (unlimited membership and I'm obsessed); someone who is interested in what I do for a living and not intimidated by it; someone who surprises me with his thoughtfulness; someone to read next to in bed; someone to kayak with; someone who teaches me new things; someone who motivates, inspires, and supports me; most importantly, someone who makes me laugh--the more silly, goofy, and absurd, the better!
**I realize there were alot of dangling prepositions in that paragraph, and yes, it bothers me a bit.