Find better matches with our advanced matching system
33 / F / Straight / Single
New York, New York
- Last Online
- Today – 5:45pm
- 5′ 3″ (1.61m).
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Atheism but not too serious about it
- Libra but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from college/university
- Science / Tech / Engineering
- Doesn’t have kids, and doesn’t want any
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently), French (Okay), Italian (Poorly)
My day job is in technology (user research, strategy, and product management) and I do a little writing on the side. Basically, I solve problems and tell stories. I really like it. (I also do a little writing on the side, from time to time. I like that, too.)
I'm a superlative traveler - I'll go anywhere, anytime, and I fall asleep immediately upon boarding the plane. It's a talent.
Movies: The Philadelphia Story, Amelie, The Hunt for Red October, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, Sense and Sensibility, North by Northwest, E.T., Wet Hot American Summer, Clue, Gosford Park.
TV: Homeland, Justified, Mad Men, Gilmore Girls, Sports Night, West Wing, Doctor Who, The Daily Show, Battlestar Galactica, Breaking Bad.
Music: Arcade Fire, Ella, Sondheim, Edith Piaf, Rufus Wainwright, The Decemberists, Mumford & Sons.
Food & Drink: Champagne, bourbon, eggs, Vietnamese food, Sriracha, coffee, pickles, cucumbers, anything cooked by Thomas Keller, whipped cream, Diet Coke.
Books, books, books.
My 8-inch Global chef's knife.
- Guys who like girls
- Ages 30–40
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating, activity partners