Find better matches with our advanced
28 • Tampa, FL • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 21–31
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last Online
- Jul 6, 2013
- 6′ 0″ (1.83m)
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Atheism, and very serious about it
- Taurus, but it doesn’t matter
- Working on university
- Doesn’t have kids, and doesn’t want any
- Likes dogs
- English (Fluently), French (Poorly), Japanese (Poorly)
Movies: Most kids movies from the 90's (Aladdin, Lion King, Toy Story), Star Wars, Inception, Gangs of New York, Snatch, and others. How the fuck did I forget about Jurassic Park? That movie rules even if it is 20 years old now. Can't wait to see it in 3D in theatres in a few months!
Shows: Mainly Futurama, Archer, some anime, and college football
Music: Red Hot Chili Peppers, A Day to Remember, Brand New, Just Surrender, Pierce the Veil, Sleeping with Sirens, The Used to name a few
Food: steak, grilled chicken, sushi, asparagus, mint chocolate chip ice cream, cucumbers,
cheeeeeeeeese, baby spinach
2. An interesting book
5. Medium rare steak
6. Comfortable shoes
- how to make my life better
- why can't adults see why kids love cinnamon toast crunch?
- nothing, seriously I just kind of space out
- the intricacies of the human brain and the roles they play in thought and behavior
I also like to look at people's profile who have a high enemy percentage with me. I just want to see where we disagree, its odd but I'm just too curious.
- you're not afraid to break traditional gender roles
- you like weird/dark humor
- you can maintain an intelligent conversation
- you can teach me cool things
- you like a guy that can cook
- you think you can beat me in N64 Super Smash Bros.
- you like dags (and get this reference)
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.