Find better matches with our advanced
29 • Tampa, FL • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 21–31
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last online
- Jul 6, 2013
- 6′ 0″ (1.83m)
- Body type
- Mostly anything
- Atheism, and very serious about it
- Taurus, but it doesn’t matter
- Working on university
- Doesn’t have kids, and doesn’t want any
- Likes dogs
- English (Fluently), French (Poorly), Japanese (Poorly)
Movies: Most kids movies from the 90's (Aladdin, Lion King, Toy Story), Star Wars, Inception, Gangs of New York, Snatch, and others. How the fuck did I forget about Jurassic Park? That movie rules even if it is 20 years old now. Can't wait to see it in 3D in theatres in a few months!
Shows: Mainly Futurama, Archer, some anime, and college football
Music: Red Hot Chili Peppers, A Day to Remember, Brand New, Just Surrender, Pierce the Veil, Sleeping with Sirens, The Used to name a few
Food: steak, grilled chicken, sushi, asparagus, mint chocolate chip ice cream, cucumbers,
cheeeeeeeeese, baby spinach
2. An interesting book
5. Medium rare steak
6. Comfortable shoes
- how to make my life better
- why can't adults see why kids love cinnamon toast crunch?
- nothing, seriously I just kind of space out
- the intricacies of the human brain and the roles they play in thought and behavior
I also like to look at people's profile who have a high enemy percentage with me. I just want to see where we disagree, its odd but I'm just too curious.
- you're not afraid to break traditional gender roles
- you like weird/dark humor
- you can maintain an intelligent conversation
- you can teach me cool things
- you like a guy that can cook
- you think you can beat me in N64 Super Smash Bros.
- you like dags (and get this reference)
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue
meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to .
If you don’t see it, try checking
your Spam folder.