Find better matches with our advanced
matching system

—% Match
—% Enemy

mentalstamina

36 New York, NY Man

Man

Similar users

I’m looking for

  • Women
  • Ages 24–38
  • Near me
  • Who are single
  • For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating

My details

Last online
Online now!
Orientation
Straight
Ethnicity
White
Height
5′ 6″ (1.68m)
Body Type
Thin
Diet
Anything
Smokes
No
Drinks
Socially
Drugs
Never
Sign
Virgo
Education
Graduated from masters program
Job
Education
Income
Rather not say
Status
Single
Type
Strictly monogamous
Offspring
Doesn’t have kids
Speaks
English
My self-summary
Write a little about yourself. Just a paragraph will do.
Since online dating is online shopping, I'll put it this way: I'm a 1978 fall edition Long Islander turned Brooklynite comes fully equipped for most activities so many miles left with a little sprucing up looks like new good quaff financially stable literal to a fault slow reader effortlessly pessimistic somewhat creative but don't hold it against me up to date on current events loyal good listener open minded loves vinyl needs plenty of sunlight settles on beach towel very naturally.

Note: may hit pause during movies to discuss on-screen action, prone to psychoanalyze, has intellectual crush on NPR host, uses library, afraid of cars and dobermans, bike friendly, thrives in hot climates
What I’m doing with my life
Don’t overthink this one; tell us what you’re doing day-to-day.
Living a European lifestyle on American soil
I’m really good at
Go on, brag a little (or a lot). We won’t judge.
Discovering something that was popular a year ago; being clueless with pizzazz

Making collages. I didn't know I was so into it, but I took a class in it and now I'm all about it.

I'm also good at coming up with silly business ideas that have no market viability and pitching movies that no one will ever see
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
Help your potential matches find common interests.
I guess my favorite celebrity couple is Kimye. I think that's a solid choice because they're a power couple, and it shows I'm attracted to power. Ergo, I'm ambitious. Maybe you could tell me about your favorite couple.

As far as plants go, I'm gonna go with the bonsai tree because you can shape it as it grows. So it's interactive. I like a highly interactive plant.

Aside from plants and celebrity couples, I have a slew of favorite things in other categories but I can't give away the mystery.

I will say I'm currently reading a book about beanie babies
The six things I could never do without
Think outside the box. Sometimes the little things can say a lot.
Something to read on a train ride
An ongoing creative project
I spend a lot of time thinking about
Global warming, lunch, or your next vacation… it’s all fair game.
Whether I'm becoming culturally illiterate

The travel buzz. (If the word "travel" is peperred throughout your profile, and most of your pictures are shot on location, and you don't work for National Geographic, it makes me wonder. Let's say you get a full month off, and much like those who are "working for the weekend," you're always looking forward to a big trip. There's twelve months in a year, and 1/12=.08. So even if you spend every day of your vacation somewhere else, that's only 8% of your year, and most people get less time off. So what are you doing with the other 92% of your time? Thinking about being somewhere else? How do you date someone whose mission in life is to be elsewhere and reaching that goal comprises most of their joy?)
The most private thing I’m willing to admit
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
I beat box on the shower
You should message me if
Offer a few tips to help matches win you over.
You want to figure something out.

Also if you can ask me an original question. I tend to get the same 7 questions on every date.