Am I better than the other guys? If you believe what I believe, and together we can support, inspire and lift each other; as well as share some aspects of each others visions, then YES, I'm better.
I'm looking to meet someone who believes what I believe and believes that the things we can do together can be for life lived to the fullest. I'm looking for someone to stand shoulder-to-shoulder with. I'm not interested in settling - until I find someone who is the right fit.
These are a few things that I'm passionate about:
1. My family and culture.
2. Aviation - My main hobby is building and restoring old airplanes.
3. Good food and drink...I'm a foodie (bonus points for you if you can cook and enjoy trying new things).
4. Traveling - particularly in the plane I'm building! (If you have a pilots license you automatically made the short list!)
5. Lead a healthy lifestyle - I enjoy road cycling, camping and outdoor adventures.
6. My career (Aviation) and side-business ventures (Real Estate Investing)
I am looking for a partner who is driven to be successful in life, who will be my best friend. I want someone who is independent, responsible and someone who does not already have children. Someone who makes me laugh, someone who is honest, motivated, respectful and likes to stay active. Honesty and communication are VERY important.
I know that no amount of words can truly capture the essence of who we really are, so instead of partaking in prolonged virtual conversations, I prefer to meet face-to-face sooner rather than later to find out if the spark / connection / chemistry is really there.