Find better matches with our advanced
30 • Dallas, TX • Woman
I’m looking for
- Ages 27–37
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends
- Last online
- Jan 30
- 5′ 4″ (1.63m)
- Body type
- Strictly anything
- Judaism, but not too serious about it
- Libra, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from university
- Rather not say
- Seeing Someone
- Doesn’t have kids, but wants them
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently), Spanish (Okay), Chinese (Poorly), Hebrew (Poorly)
I am a mindful, passionate person. I like to listen first and find connections that were missed by others. People and life are puzzles, I like helping in that way... but it's also great fun to use my powers for evil and mess with people.
I love to try new things. I love to jump from interest to interest. In my life, I have directed a play, learned the bassoon, built model rockets, taught myself calligraphy, become queen of Ferelden, skied a blue square trail, SCUBA dived to a depth of 101 feet, owned the headless skeleton of an adult male (his name is Boris), stood on the street corner where World War I began, performed in a broadcasted radio play, helped on an organic Mexican farm, cut 17 inches of my hair off at once, lead services at synagogue, helped eat a Vermonster, stayed up all night reading a book, appraised a DI tournament, had a Thai massage in Thailand, and viewed porn FOR SCIENCE (and class credit). To name a few.
I am approaching a crossroads in my life professionally. The work I do now is simple but satisfying, but I'm considering going to graduate school for greater pursuits.
B) I don't go out to see current movies much, but I love sci-fi, or mindjobs. Most anything by Christopher Nolan, for example.
C) Doctor Who, Masterpiece Mystery! Sherlock, Firefly, The Daily Show, The Colbert Report, 30 Rock, Cougar Town, House, White Collar, Up All Night, The New Girl, Wilfred, Grimm, Royal Pains, Fringe, Dexter, Loading Ready Run, and The Guild.
D) I'm not that picky about music. I enjoy it, but I'm not that knowledgeable about it. My player is always on shuffle. The 80s have a special place in my heart. 100.3 Jack FM has a way of reading my MIND. Oh, and Tom Lehrer is a genius.
E) I'm open minded about most types of food, and I especially love Mediterranean/Greek, Ethiopian, Mexican/Latin, Thai/Panasian, and sushi. A lot of that comes from traveling; I learned to adopt the "When In Rome" attitude to local cuisine.
- The evolution of language and prescriptivism vs. descriptivism in linguistics (or why you think text speak is the end of the civilization as we know it)
- The environment. I'm not the most knowledgable about conservation efforts, and I'd love to listen to someone passionate about it.
- Sex education. I wouldn't be surprised if most of you guys don't really want to talk about vaginas, medicine, and politics, but it's something I'm extremely passionate about. Ha, passionate. Ba dum tsht.
- Nerd culture. We're at a point in history where being extremely passionate about something will no long make you an outcast. And yet sub-groups will still try to exclude rather than include. Where do you think we'll go from here?
- Space, the universe, and physics. I'm not too keen on the super technical when it comes to physics, but the universe is a dazzling wonder that I'd enjoy marveling with others that appreciate it. Plus, I went to Space Camp three times. I am hella qualified.
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.