New! Incognito Mode. Now you can hand-select who sees you on OkCupid. That means total control of your visibility.
Find better matches with our advanced
35 • Minneapolis, MN • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 21–35
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last online
- Yesterday – 4:58am
- 5′ 8″ (1.73m)
- Body type
- Mostly anything
- Gemini, and it’s fun to think about
- Working on university
- Strictly monogamous
- Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
"The real secret of magic is that the world is made of words , and if you know the words that the world is made of, you can make of it whatever you wish.”
– Terence McKenna
- I'm a rational being who suffers from episodes of romanticism. It is a dichotomy for which I've yet to resolve... It's resolution is perpetually perched on the tip of my brain. Always enthralled. What is life if it is not washed with a rush of ideas, emotions, and observations?
- The feeling I get from some ambient tracks, Aphex Twin - Rhubarb for instance, is that I'm dying peacefully - that this is what I would hear when I die. The memories would flood in a beautiful instant, and these memories would be hazy. Of simple things; A flower that caught me when I was three. The haze of that innocent time when the world was huge and everything in it was new. Sensations and the bizarre abstract feelings that are wrapped within them return.
- At the height of happiness one must never forget the thread on which it hangs. For it will one day break, giving way to that chasm that must exist for there to be any reason for us to develop the strength to grasp it.
Some writing - With you I felt like the river had broke its way. Pushing against its direction, as if to deny its course. But you did direct this moment, and I did accept. And I touched your breath with a force that resented your ebb. Why is it that you’ve denied me? Why have you insisted upon a course predetermined by some intention that was bent on the sea. Do you not dream of me? Do you not see within me the gold of such things? Perhaps you are bent on something more like the sun. More like the wind blowing over the waves, causing them to break.
Life is too short not to take it serious.
Also, I'm a huge goof off...
Fabricating both etymologies and the origins of surnames
Making objects to watch music to
Goofing off and being a dork
Philosophy, art history, Brave New World.
Snowmine, low roar, Low, Bombay Bicycle Club, Pretty Lights, Radiohead, ulrich schnauss, Bright Eyes, The War On Drugs, Kopecky Family Band, Fever Ray, The knife, Purity Rings, Pete Namlook, Plastikman, The Dead Texan, Ian Brown, The Stone Roses, Primal Scream, Depeche Mode
I'm a sucker for short hair...
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.