New! Incognito Mode. Now you can hand-select who sees you on OkCupid. That means total control of your visibility.
Find better matches with our advanced
27 • Oakland, CA • Woman
I’m looking for
- Ages 19–36
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends
- Last online
- Apr 23
- 5′ 4″ (1.63m)
- Body type
- Gemini, and it’s fun to think about
- Graduated from university
- English, French
I want to spend time with people who have the following qualities and or are interested in people with the following qualities...
-Can laugh at yourself
- Are aware of the prevalent existence of sexism and racism and you are NOT down
-Are NOT into slut shaming or rape culture (and you know what the fuck im talking about)
-Are into art and being creative
- Are open-minded
- Have excellent communication skills and know how to communicate like a fucking grown-up-own your bullshit and work it out
- You can appreciate a girl who treats her look like art and all the weird, crazy and exciting outfits that come with that
- You are passionate, driven, have a big heart and are no afraid to fight back for whats right and stick up for the voiceless while empowering them
- You can enjoy yourself with whatever you are doing whether its a crazy spontaneous adventure or drinking tea, sitting on the floor of a bookstore reading together
- YOU ARE NT AFRAID TO BREAK RULES
- you are not a cheater, lier or boundary disrespector
- you like watching documentaries as well as goofy vapid teen comedies and can discuss the cultural significance of both
- you are not afraid to try new things
-you do not NEED to smoke, drink or do drugs to have a good time or express your truth
-you are NOT intimidated or made insecure by brainy and or highly educated women
- if you have longish dark curly hair, are brown skinned, have loving hands and like slightly curvy girls who are smart, creative with big hearts and genuine-ness that is a huge plus
I am told I am super down to earth. I love art and reading and making things/being creative, watching movies, stand up comedy. I am in school. I love music of almost all kinds. I used have a radio show at ucsd. I sang, danced and did theatre most of my life. I'd consider myself an 'activist.' I am state certified to work with victims of domestic violence and volunteer on a hotline with that. French is my first language and I detest filling out things like this cause it feels like im selling myself which feels wrong haha. Just hit me up if you want to get to know me.
so take that for what its worth.
healthy food... hummus, sushi... the occasional burrito and in
out burger and im rediculously into subway... only$ 5 dollars for
footlong? um, YES please!
books... a few I like are... Bitchfest, The Dialectic of Sex,
Enchanted, Catcher In The Rye, Prozac Nation, Queen Bees and
Wannabes, Cat's Cradle, Snakes and Earrings, The Awakening,
Little Prince, Pretty in Pink, Zines, A Tree Grows in
Ants Have Sex in Your Beer, The Prophet, The Great Gatsby,
Expectations, The Giver, The Dark Is Rising Sequence, A Tale of
Cities, Female Chauvinist Pigs, Fairytales form different
The Purity Myth, Margaret Atwood, The Lolita Effect,
Girlhood, Sophie's World, The Perks of Being a Wallflower
(yes I copy pasted from facebook... i told you I hate filling
You and Me and Everyone We Know, Wet Hot American Summer, All
Want, Harold & Kumar Go to White Castle, Josie and the
Pussycats, The Wackness, Itty Bitty Titty Committee, Inland
First Wives Club, Dirty Dancing, Prozac Nation, According to
Rocket Science, Crazy/Beautiful, Election, Jumanji, Wag the
Shaun Of The Dead, Hot Fuzz, The Girl Next Door, Better Than
Chocolate, Lost and Delirious, Ferris Bueller's Day Off, Welcome
the Dollhouse, Pecker, Shaun of the Dead, K-PAX, Almost
Garden State, Fight Club, Mulholland Drive, American Beauty,
Darko, Amelie, Hedwig and the Angry Inch, Cruel Intentions,
Food Nation, Kick-Ass, American Psycho, Lords of Dogtown,
Chumscrubber, The Whackness, The First Wives Club, Brick, The
Sandlot, Pee-wee's Big Adventure, Mean Girls, Serial Mom,
Charlie Bartlett, Bring It On, The Virgin Suicides, Girl,
Interrupted, White Oleander, Greta, Georgia Rule, Dr.
(yeah... copy paste... its a long list and im too lazy to
it...deal with it)
If you can't appreciate my acerbic satire then ur a giant dumb ;)
at half price books
on a crazy adventure
meeting new people
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.