I figured rather than ranting, I'd list five obscure facts about me:
1. I broke my leg when I was two from falling off of the couch.
2. I also lived in England until I was two. I went back to live in London for a semester in college and I'm still convinced I belong there. No accent, for the record.
3. I'm a font enthusiast. It's my mission to get Comic Sans removed from everything, ever.
4. I recently met Jennifer Lawrence and I'm pretty sure that's the coolest thing that will ever happen to me.
5. I only had braces on my bottom row of teeth, which looked as awkward as it sounds.
In college I majored in Editing, Writing, and Media, so if you find any grammatical errors in my profile you probably shouldn't tell me because that would just be embarrassing.