I am quite active. I enjoy all outdoor activities, and would prefer any day to be outside. I enjoy going out for long backpacking trips, being on sail and ski boats, traveling to warm beaches, trekking/biking the mountains, and bring on the deep pow and steeps, I am a snowboarder. I am a confident adventurous guy, and want a confident adventurous gal who would enjoy these types of activities.
I grew up with strong family midwest values, and from a tight knit family, and would like someone who shares in these values.
Other things about me:
- I am a social guy, but not a “partier”.
- I have been in tech for quite some time, started out as a developer and moved into management.
- I volunteer weekly, and spend time with children, reading books and playing games.
- I am an avid runner, mountain biker, snowboarder and climb and surf occasionally.
- I am an artist, mostly photography and charcoals.
One more question you may ask is... why 42 and single? Well, I was married for 10 years, amicable divorce, and have had a series of long relationships prior. I am interested in a long term relationship, and not afraid of love and/or commitment for that matter.
I hope the details above can get me/us our start. If you are in alignment with my asks and aura, I would like to hear from you.