Find better matches with our advanced
46 • Paris, France • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 30–50
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating, casual sex
- Last online
- Dec 21, 2013
- 5′ 6″ (1.68m)
- Body type
- A little extra
- Graduated from masters program
- Has kids, and might want more
- Dislikes dogs and dislikes cats
- English (Fluently), French (Fluently), Spanish (Fluently), Hebrew (Okay), Chinese (Poorly)
I love flowers, birds, butterflies, and sometimes some fo my friends. I also love to enjoy good time in good company, and talking to people that I don't know and/or don't care about.
I'm also taking classes (eLearning) to dance tango and become romantic (that's where the above flowers, birds and butterflies are coming from). Tango is a bit more difficult.
If you speak French or Japanese, this is a treat for you...
I can tell you'll feel really smart and clever after seeing this video, so don't wait anymore before clicking, GO GO GO !
I won't blame you if you don't understand all the details, or even if you don't like it.
Too tired to event watch TV.
And guess what... Like some of us, I'm sometimes here online!!
2a. You often don't know what you want and you spend a lot of time wondering whether you need to share it or not.
2b. The same happens with what you don't want...
3. You are bored of almost everything.
4. You're not used and you don't expect to be listened, and you don't wait for someone to solve your issues
5. You are able to suggest things to please your loved ones and expect the same in return.
I know, it will be difficult to meet all the above criteria, but feel free to message me even (you probably understand that I mean "especially"...) if you don't qualify to some of them.
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.