New! Incognito Mode. Now you can hand-select who sees you on OkCupid. That means total control of your visibility.
Find better matches with our advanced
37 • Seattle, WA • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 27–42
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last online
- Mar 26
- 6′ 1″ (1.85m)
- Body type
- Mostly anything
- Atheism, and somewhat serious about it
- Virgo, and it’s fun to think about
- Science / Engineering
- Wants kids
- Has cats
- English (Fluently), Spanish (Okay), Japanese (Poorly)
• I was in a band that had a spin-off series of fashion coloring books.
• I speak fluent Canadian and Australian.
• I am a good cook and like to do dishes.
• My lifelong goal is to be on the Price is Right.
• I love my own handwriting.
• My parents wouldn't let me go to Catholic School.
• I was a part-time motivational speaker in High School.
• My family and I like to talk about cats.
• I hate laundry and I love twins.
• I was genetically engineered to ride a bicycle.
• I have bionic implants embedded in my jaw which allow me to do special things.
On the side, I do voice-over work, and am currently trying to position myself as a go-to young-to-middle-age Australian English Male talent for the Pacific Northwest. I am not Australian, but in the voice-over industry you need to have a niche!
I am a show off in gym class, and hope to continue to do so until my knees blow out. If I saw someone leaping as high as me in a class, I'd think, "I hope he freaking slips and breaks his neck..."
I am a graduate of Equal Rights Washington's Out In Front Leadership Program (Class of 2011) and may one day have political aspirations....
Case studies of neurological abnormalities, Vonnegut, typography and design journals, most vintage materials written for tweens, stories about cats.
I don't get to watch many movies, but I do like watching them when I get time.
I just downloaded my entire music collection to a memory card for my phone and learned a lot about my musical tastes. When I was in high school, I was definitely into the lounge revival and mostly listened to loungy thrift store records plus the B-52s and Madonna. In the 90s when I actually purchased CDs I had mostly Shibuya-kei and Europop in my collection. Pizzicato Five is my all-time favorite band. These days I like what I refer to as "Urban Divas"; Beyoncé, Amerie, Willow Smith. Regardless, most people can't really stand the music I listen to, and that's fine with me.
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.