Find better matches with our advanced matching system
27 • M • Evanston, IL
- Last Online
- Jul 20
- 5′ 6″ (1.68m)
- Body Type
- Strictly anything
- Judaism, but not too serious about it
- Scorpio, and it’s fun to think about
- Graduated from university
- Art / Music / Writing
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently), French (Okay), German (Okay)
Movies: I like mainstream flicks and art house masterpieces. The only genre I don't like is horror.
Music: I know a lot about classical music because that's what I've been trained in, but I listen to the top 40 all the time. I also like 70s singer-songwriters (James Taylor, Carole King), Billy Joel, Elton John, Queen, STYX, etc.
Food: I'm a pizza freak, especially deep dish. I also like pretty much all non-American cuisines - Thai, Indian, Vietnamese, Ethiopian, etc
2) My pillow. I actually travel with my pillow whenever I go on vacation or something because it's so comfy.
3) Good meals. Tasty food makes me happy.
4) Animals. Every kind. Especially manatees.
5) Family and friends - everyone says this, but everyone should say it. Anyone who doesn't value their relationships is messed up.
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 23–28
- Located anywhere
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.