Find better matches with our advanced
28 • Evanston, IL • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 23–28
- Located anywhere
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating
- Last online
- Yesterday – 9:34pm
- 5′ 6″ (1.68m)
- Strictly anything
- Judaism, but not too serious about it
- Scorpio, and it’s fun to think about
- Graduated from university
- Art / Music / Writing
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently), French (Okay), German (Okay)
Movies: I like mainstream flicks and art house masterpieces. The only genre I don't like is horror.
Music: I know a lot about classical music because that's what I've been trained in, but I listen to the top 40 all the time. I also like 70s singer-songwriters (James Taylor, Carole King), Billy Joel, Elton John, Queen, STYX, etc.
Food: I'm a pizza freak, especially deep dish. I also like pretty much all non-American cuisines - Thai, Indian, Vietnamese, Ethiopian, etc
2) My pillow. I actually travel with my pillow whenever I go on vacation or something because it's so comfy.
3) Good meals. Tasty food makes me happy.
4) Animals. Every kind. Especially manatees.
5) Family and friends - everyone says this, but everyone should say it. Anyone who doesn't value their relationships is messed up.
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue
meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to .
If you don’t see it, try checking
your Spam folder.