- I like to joke around a lot. I take things serious when they need
to be, but laughing is a much better way to go through life. My
preferred form of humor is sarcasm.
- I run every other day. Rain or shine. I really enjoy it!
- I love spending time with my nieces. Seeing them grow day by day
- I do play video games once in a while. I don't obsess over them
but they are a hobby of mine.
- I'm not much of a party person. I stopped drinking about 4 years
ago (just a lifestyle choice) so I don't enjoy the bar scene.
- I am fan of the Chicago Cubs and the Cleveland Browns. So based
off of that you can tell I am a patient person.....or stupid.
- I am terrible at small talk and try to avoid it as much as
What I’m doing with my life
I just live day by day. I don't look too much into the future. I
like to live in the moment.
I’m really good at
Making people laugh
The first things people usually notice about me
My height. However, 6'2 - 6'3 was pretty normal where I grew up.
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
Books: The Dark Tower Series, A Song of Ice and Fire
TV: Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Venture Brothers, Arrested
Development, The Simpsons (The older stuff), Firefly, The Wire,
Dexter, Star Trek TNG, Tim and Eric, Modern Family, Doctor Who,
Movies: I'll watch anything. Horror is probably my least favorite
Music: Anything but country. Foo Fighters are my favorite
Food: Apples are my favorite. Chicken too!
The six things I could never do without
1. My Nieces
2. My Legs
3. My Computer
4. iPhone (Running Apps)
I spend a lot of time thinking about
The weather. Running with high winds is no fun!
On a typical Friday night I am
I'm either at home watching a movie / playing some games or out
with friends. Babysitting sometimes creeps in as well.
The most private thing I’m willing to admit
I haven't had a pop (soda) or any kind of potato product in about 4
You should message me if
You want to get to know me better!