Find better matches with our advanced matching system
23 / F / Bisexual / Single
- Last Online
- Yesterday – 8:30am
- 5′ 9″ (1.75m).
- Body Type
- A little extra
- Mostly anything
- Libra but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from college/university
- Has dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently), German (Okay), French (Okay)
cheshie-pants Minneapolis, Minnesota more attentive
cat-city Minneapolis, Minnesota cleaner
FeathersAndLight Minneapolis, Minnesota less thrifty
DoctorRiverSong Saint Paul, Minnesota less thrifty
femelove Minneapolis, Minnesota less scientific
Amygdaloides92 Minneapolis, Minnesota more organized
At65mph Minneapolis, Minnesota more organized
TecopaPupfish Saint Paul, Minnesota more organized
I've been told I look prickly. I'm not! my shyness just translates as smug aloofness.
I love James Baldwin. particularly Giovanni's Room and Another Country.
germans make the best films (Goodbye Lenin, Im Juli, Run Lola Run, The Princess and the Warrior, The Edukators, Die Welle, Sonnenalle).
I like music my friends make.
i can appreciate pretty much any food. still learning to love vegan food. i love going to greasy diners for breakfast after staying up all night. I can make a mean kale salad (lingering effects of my time spent in Portland, OR). vegan fried chicken! if you doubt i can make fried chicken vegan in a delicious way, then you'll just have to come over for dinner.
3. social interaction/sense of connection and mutual understanding
4. devices to facilitate such connection aka my cyborg brain(s) aka computer, phone
5. words (may fall under above?)
6. formerly cats, but I've been living so long without them and it's awful. seriously, if you have cats, please let me date you and come over to your house and ignore you while I give them pats.
- Guys and girls who like bi girls
- Ages 18–26
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating