Find better matches with our advanced
49 • Bethesda, MD • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 30–45
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating
- Last online
- Today – 1:12am
- 6′ 0″ (1.83m)
- Body type
- Mostly vegetarian
- Buddhism, and laughing about it
- Graduated from masters program
- Has kids
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently), Spanish (Okay), Rotuman (Poorly), Ancient Greek (Okay), Sanskrit (Fluently)
- being calm
- finding the positive in any situation
- being grounded
- always being reliable
- finding new challenges
- learning and growing
- reading people
- taking care of the important stuff
- enjoying simplicity
- always being myself
- understanding other people's point of view
TV generally does not interest me, I gave away my TV five years ago. Sometimes when visiting others, I might glance at a science show, the news or something random. Funny thing is, at this point, I can't imagine how I could find the time to regularly watch TV anyway. For me, life is for living rather than vicariously experiencing hyperreality.
Movies have to be mentally challenging to interest me. I am not content to just sit and passively watch.
Music, uh, I have rather conflicting preferences. I like classical, world music and hard, pounding rock, electronica... basically I like anything except country and rap. Oh yea, I like blue grass music, but only the fast kind. Sometimes, I just like silence and drone.
Food, again like music I have rather conflicting preferences, but I recognize and really enjoy foods that are interesting, creatively prepared and healthy. I eat a very healthy diet. Although, I will try anything. Well, as long as it is not greasy and badly prepared.
4) New experiences
6) The Great Outdoors
8) Clean water
9) Giving thanks
12) A purpose in life
13) My amazing sense of direction (really is amazing)
- Enjoying life no matter what happens
- How best to make my interactions with others as rich as possible
- Living a full, meaningful life
- Victor Lebow and the possible progress trap he created
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.