Find better matches with our advanced
50 • Bethesda, MD • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 30–45
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating
- Last online
- Jul 3
- 6′ 0″ (1.83m)
- Body Type
- Mostly vegetarian
- Buddhism, and laughing about it
- Graduated from masters program
- Has kids
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently), Spanish (Okay), Rotuman (Poorly), Ancient Greek (Okay), Sanskrit (Fluently)
- being calm
- driving way too fast on the beltway
- finding the positive in any situation
- being grounded
- always being reliable
- finding new challenges
- learning and growing
- reading people
- taking care of the important stuff
- ignoring dust bunnies
- enjoying simplicity
- random acts of aburdity
- always being myself
- understanding other people's point of view
economics, anthropology and mindfulness.
TV generally does not interest me, I gave away my TV seven years ago. Sometimes when visiting others, I might glance at a science show, the news or something random. Funny thing is, at this point, I can't imagine how I could find the time to regularly watch TV anyway. For me, life is for living rather than vicariously experiencing hyperreality.
Movies have to be mentally challenging to interest me. I am not content to just sit and passively watch.
Music, uh, I have rather conflicting preferences. I like classical, world music and hard, pounding rock, electronica... basically I like anything except country and rap. Oh yea, I like blue grass music, but only the fast kind. Sometimes, I just like silence and drone.
Food, again like music I have rather conflicting preferences, but I recognize and really enjoy foods that are interesting, creatively prepared and healthy. I eat a very healthy diet. Although, I will try anything. Well, as long as it is not greasy , covered in hair or badly prepared.
2) My kids
4) New experiences
6) The Great Outdoors
8) Clean water
9) Giving thanks
12) Loud noises at random intervals (there's an App for that!)
13) My amazing sense of direction (really is amazing)
- Enjoying life no matter what happens
- Freaky actions at a distance
- How to live a full, meaningful life while I chew gum and walk all at the same time.
- Victor Lebow and the progress trap he created
No, I am not opposed to going out and doing something else. I enjoy both routine, variety and greasy snacks with shrimp flavored cheese.
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue
meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to .
If you don’t see it, try checking
your Spam folder.