I'm quite adventurous, I like learning new things, and I can make even the most uncomfortable situations funny with a joke or two. My friends describe me as amiable and "good company". Things that I like vary all over the place. Some include:
1. going swimming
2. attending concerts
3. meeting new people
4. going down Fells Point, Federal Hill and Canton here in Baltimore
5. Kosher food
6. Pasta and Alfredo (Olive Garden is the best!)
7. watching Spongebob
8. getting young people engaged in the political process
Things that I would like to do but have not done:
1. Go camping
2. Go fishing (now, I did do this briefly when I was about 4)
3. Have a weekend getaway that was not work related
4. Travel outside the U.S.
5. Blow a bunch of money gambling in Vegas.
When I say I'm nerdy there's a bit more to it than being "booksmart". I like photography, cool gadgets, and almost anything from Brookstone. This year will be spent waiting for the new Instagram Polaroid camera to be released in 2014. See here:
Oh and I'm a ISTJ personality according to Myers-Brigg. My friends tell me I'm like one in a million.