New! Incognito Mode. Now you can hand-select who sees you on OkCupid. That means total control of your visibility.
Find better matches with our advanced
30 • Waterloo, Ontario, CA • Woman
I’m looking for
- Ages 25–36
- Located anywhere
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last online
- Apr 13
- 5′ 0″ (1.52m)
- Body type
- Mostly anything
- Pisces, and it’s fun to think about
- Graduated from masters program
- Rather not say
- Doesn’t have kids, but wants them
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently), French (Okay), Other (Fluently)
I enjoy organizing and helping others. I am also a hopeful believer in karma, so I try to live my life without drama, guilt, and doing anything that I will regret later on. This belief doesn't mean that I haven't made mistakes in the past, but I hope I have learned from them.
I'm also not afraid to speak my mind. I'll call a spade a spade. For me, life's too short for drama or to be waiting around for something to happen. One of the best pieces of advice I have received was to do something instead of nothing as the next five years will go by without me noticing.
I'm also really, really, ridiculously good at Pictionary; to the point where people think I cheat. However, it's just simply a thing I'm good at.
1. My iPhone. I love my iPhone. I can access anything I need: books, shopping, movies, shows, music, etc.
2. Passport. I'm always up for an adventure.
3. My Independence as I stand on my own two feet. (Cue the music: Destiny's Child- Independent Women.)
4. A credit card. You never know when you might need it! Or you never know if there is going to be an emergency.
I don't need anything else.
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.