Find better matches with our advanced
29 • Waterloo, Ontario, CA • Woman
I’m looking for
- Ages 25–36
- Located anywhere
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last Online
- Jan 27
- 5′ 0″ (1.52m)
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Pisces, and it’s fun to think about
- Graduated from masters program
- Rather not say
- Doesn’t have kids, but wants them
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently), French (Okay), Other (Fluently)
I enjoy organizing and helping others. I am also a hopeful believer in karma, so I try to live my life without drama, guilt, and doing anything that I will regret later on. This belief doesn't mean that I haven't made mistakes in the past, but I hope I have learned from them.
For me, life's too short to be waiting around for something to happen. One of the best pieces of advice I have received was to do something instead of nothing as the next five years will go by without me noticing.
I'm also really, really, ridiculously good at Pictionary; to the point where people think I cheat. However, it's just simply a thing I'm good at.
This trait might be considered a fault, but I'm good at it: I'm honest. If you ask for my opinion, I'll give it to you. It might not be what you want to hear, but, you did ask.
1. My iPhone. I love my iPhone. I can access anything I need: books, shopping, movies, shows, music, etc.
2. Passport. I'm always up for an adventure.
3. My Independence as I stand on my own two feet. (Cue the music: Destiny's Child- Independent Women.)
4. A credit card. You never know when you might need it! Or you never know if there is going to be an emergency.
I don't need anything else.
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.