Write a little about yourself. Just a paragraph will do.
- I was born and raised in Europe. New York is my home now, since
1999 to be exact.
- I really love animals.
- I hate cilantro, celery and food that wiggles!
- I think dragonflies are beautiful.
- I can not stand Tyra Banks, nor Optimum Online commercials.
- I am always on time.
- I absolutely love blasting music and singing at the top of my
lungs while taking a shower.
- Three things I hate doing more than anything: having a
running and carrying things.
- I love Meryl Streep, I wish I knew her.
- I love to cook. I make really mean mussels.
- Centipedes make my skin crawl, sooo gross. I also have fear of
- I have insomnia and I hate it.
- I love board games and ping pong.
- When I have a new favorite song, I listen to it over and over and
over again, untill I literally can't listen to it anymore.
- I love when thinking of a last night's date puts a smile on my
- I think David Sedaris is really funny.
- I am a big hypochondriac.
- I love shoes!
- Imitation of Life is one of my all time favorite movies. I saw it
when I was 10 and I think I cried for 2 days.
- I am really good with numbers but somehow I'm dyslexic when 7 and
9 are next to each other.
- I will never let anyone hurt me again.
What I’m doing with my life
Don’t overthink this one; tell us what you’re doing day-to-day.
I taste a lot of wine 🍷🍷🍷
I’m really good at
Go on, brag a little (or a lot). We won’t judge.
Hypochondria and self-diagnosing
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
Help your potential matches find common interests.
Mario And The Magician, Magic Mountain, The Tunnel, Narcissus And
Goldumnd, Me Talk Pretty One Day...
The Hours, The Tin Drum, Imitation of Life, As Good As It Gets,
Best In Show, Waiting For Guffman, Amadeus, Capote, Chocolat, Who's
Afraid Of Virginia Woolf?, The Others, WALL-E......
Gossip, Sohodolls, Hot Chip, Fujiya & Miyagi, Charlotte
Gainsbourg, Yelle, Depeche Mode, INXS, Alison Moyet, The Beatles,
The six things I could never do without
Think outside the box. Sometimes the little things can say a lot.
- wine and restaurants
- my friends
- sleeping pills
I spend a lot of time thinking about
Global warming, lunch, or your next vacation… it’s all fair game.
6 things I could never do without apparently
You should message me if
Offer a few tips to help matches win you over.
Who are you looking for?
This helps us know who to show you on OkCupid.