Find better matches with our advanced matching system
34 / F / Gay / Single
- Last Online
- Today – 7:33pm
- 5′ 2″ (1.57m).
- Body Type
- Leo and it’s fun to think about
- Graduated from Ph.D program
- Medicine / Health
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English, French (Poorly), Swahili (Poorly)
ClutterLeaf Seattle, Washington more introverted
coconutcoffee Seattle, Washington more introverted
mindfulmidwife Seattle, Washington more old-fashioned
Miramisimo Seattle, Washington more artsy
arttdrum Seattle, Washington less political
Tattoo_Magoo Seattle, Washington more spiritual
Giddy_Adventure Seattle, Washington more introverted
WickedthisWay Seattle, Washington more introverted
Also trying to explore my musical and artistic sides to balance things out, which is turning out to be quite a challenge.
I do enjoy a little TV time to decompress from the week. The , [Daily Show], [30 Rock], [True Blood], and [Arrested Development] are on the top of the list. But I try to limit TV time, since I would rather be out and about.
I really like movies that make me laugh or cry (or both).
My music tastes are varied, except I really don't like country. I tried, really I did, but it is not for me. My favorite music is any mix made by a friend (I love and miss the lost art of the mix tape). I am really bad at acquiring new music. Luckily I am surrounded by people who continually expand my musical horizons - either through mixes, playlists or bringing me along to shows.
Ok, onto food. I like it. All of it. From almost anywhere, though I have my limits. Oh, and the spicier the better!
2. My friends and family - they are the best and I hate that many of my favorite people live so far away from me.
3. Music - I like imagining the soundtrack to my life as I walk through the city
4. Books - love to read, just don't have as much time for it as I would like
5. My passport
6. A decent pair of sun glasses
- Girls who like girls
- Ages 30–40
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating, activity partners