New! Incognito Mode. Now you can hand-select who sees you on OkCupid. That means total control of your visibility.
Find better matches with our advanced
31 • Fort Worth, TX • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 22–36
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last online
- Yesterday – 2:44am
- Middle Eastern, White
- 6′ 0″ (1.83m)
- Body type
- Strictly anything
- Graduated from masters program
- Doesn’t have kids
- English (Fluently), Spanish (Poorly)
- Friends have described me as "bold and timid at the same time". Try to figure that one out...I know I still am.
- I've been told on more than one recent occasion that I am a young Larry David. I cannot [and would never] argue with that accusation.
- According to the Myers-Briggs test, I am a solid "T". All other dimensions are inconclusive and go either way.
- I appeared on a Filipino gameshow and won 1000 pesos and a bag of skin whitening lotion.
- I have the soul of a struggling artist, but I'm not sure what my art is. I tend to admire and mix well with people who are artistically inclined.
Following The Equator by Mark Twain
Island by Aldous Huxley
The Biggest Sandwich Ever by Rita Gelman (childhood favorite)
There Will Be Blood
Lost in Translation
Favorite TV Shows:
Curb Your Enthusiasm
Ceviche Mixto and a beer
#1 Animal Style from In-N-Out with a Neapolitan Shake
Almost any South Indian cuisine chased with a mango lassi
2) Corrective lenses
3) Graph paper
5) Hand sanitizer
6) Italicized fonts
- You made it this far and think you'd like to grab a drink or coffee;
- You need help with long division - I'm really good at long division and an excellent teacher; or
- You are curious to know more.
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.