1. I work, I play, I pay my own rent, I live with my doggie-daughter and I'm happy.
2. I love to cook and I love food. I am always up trying new places. Recommendations?
3. I'm a Visual Effects Artist and Supervisor by trade. So if you have ever seen anything on TV or at the movies that looked like it could never happen in real life, that's my job. It's a little hard to explain, we'll just have to talk about it in person. :)
4. If you were to ask my best friends about me, they would probably tell you three things. I'm a people pleaser. I really want everyone to have the best time possible and I usually do whatever it takes to make that happen. I love to laugh and make people laugh, whether it being a smart-ass or with a well timed inappropriate joke. And finally, I love my dog. She's only a little over a year old, but she's there for me.
5. I like to think I am creative in everything I do.
6. I recently have found a new love for biking and hiking
7. French Toast over Pancakes
8. I love movies and TV. I love being taken on a ride, I really see it as a near perfect medium and an art form that is often taken for granted.
9. I am not a film snob. There's a place and time for everything. You don't always have to sit down watch some hipster gritty independent that no one has ever heard of, sometimes you just need to watch The American President for the 86th time.
10. This is in no particular order and is a small portion of the list: Ghostbusters, Back to the Future, Jurassic Park, The American President, Indiana Jones, Friends with Benefits, When Harry Met Sally, Godfather, Goodfellas, Sliding Doors, Monsters Inc, Toy Story, Robin Hood, Tarzan, Lion King, Fight Club, Se7en, Planet of the Apes, The Artist, Breakfast Club, Ferris Bueller, Big, The Game, Memento, The Prestige, Black Swan, Apollo 13, Close Encounters, Catch Me if You Can, Saving Private Ryan, etc.
11. Also in no particular order: Dexter, Mad Men, Breaking Bad, South Park, Friends, Scrubs, New Girl, etc.
12. Martinis or a Black and Tan
13. HGTV and the Food Network are awesome, aren't they?
14. Slightly embarrassing hobby? DIY projects and making furniture.
15. Classic Rock, Beatles, The Who, Zeppelin, Skynard, Bon Jovi, Adele, Journey, Sara Bareilles, Pink, etc.
16. I want to travel, I've been out of the US only once and it was a quick stop in Canada (America's Hat) and it's time to change that.
17. What does KCCO, Bored at Work, Bill Murray and the DAR mean to you?
So that's me in a nutshell. That's a "quick" 17 about me. What's yours?