Find better matches with our advanced matching system
30 / M / Straight / Single
- Last Online
- Mar 8
- 5′ 9″ (1.76m)
- Body Type
- A little extra
- Mostly anything
- Agnosticism, but not too serious about it
- Capricorn, but it doesn’t matter
- Sales / Marketing
- Rather not say
- Relationship Type
- Has cats
- English, German (Poorly)
Oh, and I work full-time in Wilkes-Barre.
Books: I'm currently reading the Scot Harvath series by Brad Thor. I'm an admitted Potter nut, and I don't really give a damn who knows it. Haha. Let's see... I also love reading David Baldacci's works. I'm big into crime thrillers.
Music: I love hard rock, metal, alternative/grunge metal, and hip-hop. Again, my affection for music runs deeper than the characters alloted on this section of my page. Once you get to know me you'll discover my tastes. ;)
- Sports & Sports Entertainment (Baseball, Football, Basketball, MMA, and Pro-Wrestling)
- Video Games
- being loud and obnoxious during sporting events
- my amazing math skills
- Straight girls only
- Ages 24–35
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating
- Presumptuous girls who judge you on superfluous things.
- Drama. Just... no.
- No car. I shouldn't be a glorified taxi in a relationship. Been in that situation before and it's beyond frustrating.
- Texting people continuously while on a date. It's rude and makes me think you'd rather be elsewhere. Unless your intention is to piss me off and never see me again, don't do it.
- Miscommunication. Don't tell me one thing when you're thinking another and act surprised when I can't read your mind. A lot of women do this and don't even realize how messed up it is. Say what you mean, mean what you say, and don't deliberately send me off course.
- GAMES. Ugh!
- The Houdini Act. Don't give me an Oscar winning performance on a date with me and lead me to believe you're having a great time, tell me you'll call/text me, and then don't for several weeks. And then when you do finally get around to contacting me, you basically go "Ta-Daaaa!!" as you reappear and act as if nothing happened. That's just not right, so don't pull that lame sh** on me.
- Forcing me to watch trash TV. This isn't exactly a deal breaker(lol), but it's annoying nonetheless. Haha.
- Dishonesty. This goes without saying, but don't lie to me about things that may impact our relationship in a serious way. Innocuous white lies are an everyday occurrence for most people, which is okay, (again, nobody is perfect), but if you do it on a consistent basis I may start to think something is up with you and begin to distrust you.
- Unwillingness to allow for some "Me-Time". I think we're all entitled to some of that once in a while, some more than most, others maybe not as often. Nevertheless, it shouldn't be an issue in a relationship.
So basically, if you're not like most of the things mentioned, and you like a husky guy with a great sense of humor, you want to be treated with respect (and possibly like a princess), then you should send me a message ASAP! :)
Connect your OkCupid Account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.