Write a little about yourself. Just a paragraph will do.
SINGLE MEN, YOU'RE GREAT AND ALL, BUT PLEASE DON'T MESSAGE
Photos available upon request after a few messages. We're cute, I
We're a girl (23) and guy (26) looking to see where an open
relationship goes. We're looking for a casual, no-strings-attached
meetup. We play with other young females or couples. We will not
play with minors or your mother (thanks for ruining it for everyone
Please don't message us if:
- You have 0-1 photos. Please send us at least 2-3 so we know
you're not a yeti.
- You shower less than ~30 times per month (NO FEBRUARY IS NOT AN
- You don't know the difference between "there", "their" and
- Your 4 mm chinstrap gets in the way of your brain cells working
- Your message begins with "ayo wats ^" or any variation
- Your sex techniques are comparable to that of a dead fish
- You are disrespectful. Have respect for both of us and we won't
wash your mouth out with soap.
- If you read this, please include "that's quacktastic" at any
point in your message. Bonus points if you get that
But seriously, SINGLE MEN please do not message us......
What I’m doing with my life
Don’t overthink this one; tell us what you’re doing day-to-day.
Working, swing dancing in the kitchen, and always looking for fun
I’m really good at
Go on, brag a little (or a lot). We won’t judge.
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
Help your potential matches find common interests.
Iron Chef, Chopped, Futurama, Family Guy, Modern Family, Always
Sunny, Dodgeball, Billy Madison.
The six things I could never do without
Think outside the box. Sometimes the little things can say a lot.
Knitting needles and a motorcycle.
I spend a lot of time thinking about
Global warming, lunch, or your next vacation… it’s all fair game.
How much hair spray is needed to hold up a 50's style 'do.
(Preliminary test results: a fucking lot)
On a typical Friday night I am
Netflix and takeout, or getting your party on — how do you let loose?
Spontaneously picking something to do or trying out new
restaurants. Preferably ones with flaky and delicious biscuits....
You should message me if
Offer a few tips to help matches win you over.
You're not AIDS-ridden or trying to convince yourself that you're
"down to earth."
Who are you looking for?
This helps us know who to show you on OkCupid.